Imagine cuddling with Thorin

You sat in your bed quietly,humming a song to yourself as you braided your hair up.

Quickly and quietly finishing your braid,you stood up and then put your hair to the side of your shoulder,hoping that you would look nice for Thorin.

You were always trying your best to look good for him.You sometimes wondered why Thorin had fallen in love with you.You had so many flaws.

But for some odd reason,it seemed that Thorin could love you like any man you could ever love you.You were happy that he did.

He was the love of your life,and you had never felt this way before.As you wondered off into your thoughts,two strong arms wrapped around your waist.

You grinned,knowing that it was Thorin."What are you doing,if I may ask,my love?"Thorin purred on your neck.

You giggled and blushed a little."Nothing really.Just fixing up my hair"You answered.Thorin chuckled and then kissed the back of your neck gently.

This made you grin."Thorin?"You then asked.Thorin pulled you back and lied onto the bed.You landed next to him,laughing softly.

Thorin grinned softly and turned on his side to look at you with his hand carrying his head."Yes y/n?"He asked,putting a hand on your waist.

"Why do you love me?"

Thorin raised an eyebrow."Why do I love you?"He repeated.You nodded.Thorin sighed.

"I have always loved you.Since the beginning of our journey.I love you because you are amazing.You are brave,and smart.You may be stubborn,but that is my favorite detail about you.You are the reason I always feel better.You are Incredibly beautiful and sexy..."

You began to blush furiously.Thorin chuckled and then pulled you closer to him.You were both now chest to chest,and Thorin looked into your eyes.

"I love you y/n"Thorin whispered.You smiled and cuddled up next to Thorin."I love you too Thorin"You whispered back.