2

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

It was morning and I just woke up. The first person that I saw was Rengoku.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Good morning. Yeah, I slept well, thanks." I smiled at him.

"I'll introduce you to my family today!" He said happily.

"O-oh.. Okay." I said a bit nervous. I stood up and followed him. We entered a room and I saw a lady with black hair.

"Hello, Kyojuro. Who did you brought with you?" The woman said.

"This is Y/n. I found her in the woods!" He said smiling.

"Hello, I am Y/n it's nice to meet you." I bowed down.

"Y/n, this is my mother!" He looked at me and I nodded.

"Well, tell your father about her." She said. He did as she said and we went to his father. He didn't really look happy to see me.

"Who is this?" His father said in a strict tone.

"This is Y/n L/n I found her in the woods." Rengoku said but this time he wasn't smiling.

"First you want to become a Hashira and now you're bringing mischief in here?" I frowned at his comment. Kyojuro didn't say anything about it.

"Leave." His father said and we went outside.

"Big brother... Why is your father like that?" I asked without even thinking. He didn't respond.

"O-oh I'm sorry... forget what I said." I said nervous.

"Alright, let's begin with training!" He said. He said he wanted to teach me to become a Hashira. I told him about Wisteria breathing. Training was hard but also fun. I got everyday better. I even could fight with my sword now.

Years have passed and I'm older now. Kyojuro said I'll have to go to the final exam today. I trained so much and now I'm here.

"Y/n, why do you want to become a demon slayer?" Kyojuro asked me.

"For revenge." I answered.

"mhm..." He hummed.

"I want to revenge my father." I told him.

"Good. I'm sure you'll do it." He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. I nodded and hugged him. I waved at him and left. When I arrived I saw many wisteria flowers they were beautiful. I also saw many other people who want to become a demon slayer. But there were four people who I noticed the most. A girl with side haired ponytail and a butterfly clip. A boy with black hair who looked angry and had a scar on his face. Another boy with blonde hair who looked very scared. And a boy with red hair and red eyes who has also a scar but on his forehead. The girl with the butterfly clip looked so familiar.... Who is she?

"Everyone we thank you for coming here tonight. To the Demon Slayer corpse final selection. There are Demons imprisoned here on Mr. Fujikasane, captured alive by the Demon Slayer swordsmen, and unable to leave. That is because wisteria, which demons hate so much, blooms year-round from the bottom to halfway up the mountain. However, there is no wisteria from this point on, and so demon abound. You'll need to survive here for seven days to pass the Final Selection. And now, be on your way. " I made my way out of the mountain where no wisteria's are. It was dark and cold but I didn't mind it. I concentrated on my presence and there it was.

A demon jumped from above and tried to attack. I easily dodged it and immediately used my breathing style.

"wisteria breathing first form. bloom out." I whispered and cut through his throat.