36

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

You were currently washing the clothes as you were told to. You were kind of annoyed, but didn't mind at the same time. When you finished washing the clothes you finally went to the hallway trying to sense for a demon. Suddenly, you got interrupted by a high pitched voice. You looked down and saw a small girl with a doll. You kneeled down to her and smiled.

"H-hello, miss....would you like to....p-play with me?" She asked shyly. You couldn't help but find it extremely adorable. You would love to go play with her, but you were here to find a demon and Uzui's wife.

"I'm really sorry bu-" You tried to explain that you couldn't play with her right now, but you got interrupted again.

"Just go play with her I will take care of your work!" Some lady said and you let a sweat out.

"b-but I-.." 

"Now, now you two go and have fun!" The lady smiled and you sighed. The little girl's eyes were shining and she took ur hand and pulled you to her room.

"Let's play with my dolls!" She smiled brightly and you smiled back. Guess your work has to wait for a bit longer.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/n, I'll be working here for a while." You smiled at her.

"Woow! Y/n is such a beautiful name...I am Miko!" She went of from shy energetic and you giggled.

After some time some lady stormed in the room and started to yell at you.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

"eh..?" You were really confused and just starred at her.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO PLAY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WORK!! SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She pulled ur ear.

"W-wait no! I allowed her to play with me..!" The little girl named Miko spoke, but the woman didn't listen and dragged you out of her room. You could've slapped her away easily, but you weren't allowed to and Tanjiro wouldn't find that very nice.

"NOW GO AND DON'T MAKE OTHERS WORK FOR YOU!"

"but I-"

"GO!" She raised her voice even more than before and you sighed and went somewhere else. You were standing in the hallway trying to sense a demon. You somehow didn't sense anything....maybe there's a demon where Zenitsu, Tanjiro or Inosuke are. You decided to ask them tomorrow since you'll meet them there anyway.