6

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

There were two demons... That's not going to be easy. She threw her Temari again and..Yushiro got hit.

"YUSHIRO!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Dammit! Nezuko. Take the lady sleeping in the backroom somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro demanded.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Lady Tamayo yelled.

"Understood!" Tanjiro shouted. Nezuko ran to the basement.

"The demon hunter wearing hanfuda-like earrings.. It's you, isn't it?" The demon with the Temari giggled. Are they after Tanjiro...? They won't kill him. I'll protect him with my life!

"Tamayo, Y/n. Please find a place to hide! I'm the one those demons are after." Tanjiro stated. Then I flicked his forehead.

"Ow!" He whined.

"You're an idiot. Did you forget I'm an demon slayer.... I won't run away like some coward. I'll protect you." I told him. He didn't say anything anymore.

"Tanjiro, I want you to fight without worrying about us. We'll be fine without your protection. Since we're demons. " Lady Tamayo spoke.

"All right.... It's all over for you now!" The demon yelled and threw her temari. The temari flew to Tanjiro's side. He used his breathing form and stabbed the temari. The temari just got out of his sword.. Arms popped out around her waist... She had more temari's now and threw them inside the house.

Tanjiro and I sliced and dodged the temari's and I also sliced some temari's for him so, it would be easier. I really tried my best to help him. I had to concentrate on my presence to the temari's wouldn't hit Tanjiro and me. But I totally forgot Lady Tamayo and Yushiro.... They got hit.

"Hey! Moron demon hunters! If you look at the arrows, you can tell which direction they're going! Dodge the arrows!" Yushiro yelled.

"Arrows?" Tanjiro and I wondered what I means.

"Seriously, you can't even see them? I'm going to lend you my sense of sight! That should at least enable you to behead that temari woman!" Yushiro shouted and threw some paper on our forehead. Now.... I can see them.. The arrows! Nezuko came also out and Tanjiro told her to fight that arrow demon. She nodded and got on her way. The temari woman was just after Tanjiro...

"Tanjiro, you stay behind me till Nezuko is done with the arrow demon. I'll protect you. And don't start arguing." I told him and sliced the temari's. I was fighting for a while, but then... I missed five at once?!

"Tanjiro!" I yelled at him... the arrows were gone now and he used his breathing style. He sliced the temari's and her arms off.... amazing.

"Miss Tamayo! Are these two demons closely related to Kibutsuji?" Tanjiro asked.

"Most likely." Lady Tamayo answered.

"Then, I'm going to going to extract blood from them for sure!" Tanjiro yelled. The demons arms grew back within a minute. Then I saw Nezuko landing onto Tanjiro. There was also the arrow demon.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Now, then why don't you all die at once?" The demon woman shouted and threw her temari at Nezuko and Tanjiro. I sliced her temari so they won't get hit.

"Brat!" She yelled and threw more temari's at me. I sliced all the temari's that were on my way.

"Hey, Demon Hunters! You get rid of that arrow man first! We'll take on the temari woman with your sister!" Yushiro yelled.

"Understood! Nezuko, whatever you do, don't push yourself too hard." Tanjiro told her sister then looked at me. I nodded and stood beside him.

"I'm counting on you." Tanjiro said and his sister nodded. Then we both ran to that arrow demon.

Tanjiro was about to cut his head off but the demon used his arrows to make him almost fall, but the other arrow catched him and threw him around. I tried to attack the demon, but he just dodged my attacks! Please, Tanjiro is in pain. I have to help him! I got him! I cut his arm off..... But this wasn't enough.

"Brat, you'll pay for that!" The demon yelled and there he got me. His arrows hurted like hell! It was just awful. When the arrow didn't go through me I quickly used my breathing style to get on the floor.

"Wisteria breathing... fourth form.. cocoon." There were wisteria's and it was built like a cocoon. When I landed I was inside that cocoon. A demon wouldn't be able to breathe in there and if the cocoon opened, there would be only blood. I saw an arrow held Tanjiro's arm and it was about to break his arm. Luckily, he ran to a tree and did a back flip to escape the arrow. I ran to that demon and used my breathing style again.

"Wisteria breathing fifth form... circle." I whispered and the arrow man was surrounded by Wisteria's he held his nose close and couldn't breathe. Then Tanjiro came and cut his head off.