1

*FlashBack*

Summertime 2013

I was working in the daycare for Most of the year. (Winter break, Spring break, and summer) For My moms bestfriends daughter sort of like a sister. And it was time for me to take my group outside for about 30 minutes. I held one of my childrens hand to walk her outside.

I sat down on the red bench and watched the kids run around and play.

I pulled the chair up closer to the playground and my LowKey Favorite Avanna ran up to me, sat on my lap and snatched my phone.

"Lemme take a picture on yo fone" she said in her baltimore accent.

We took the best picture ever.

And that was the end of the best summer ever.

*End of FlashBack*

Now its 2014.... And people are testing my patience more than ever.

Joni POV

I walked into health class to find no one there but this old substitute that i had before. Her voice is sooo annoying. Then i saw my friend Janaan Walk in.

( Jannan and Joni Convo)

Joni - where's ms. Sibla?

Janaan - Chile , i dont know. I think her son got sick.

Joni - oh woww. Why does she keep looking over here ?

A/N * Where gonna call her she for the sake of her irrelevance*

Janaan - Yall still got beef...?

Joni - its not like that. We just dont talk anymore because she was focused on one thing, and i was focused on my education. And to this day i still am.

Jannan - i feel you. Im trying to move on to 8th grade then to high school. No one has time for her fr fr. Everyone has their reasons not to talk to her. I know i do.

Joni - Here she come......

Why is she even coming over here... We haven't spoke since 4th grade. And ive been enjoying life without her &all that drama... Thats dead.

Sooo, Joni and Janaan. What do you guys want for christmas? She said

Me and Janaan gave eachother the same look. Christmas is in 9 months! Dum child.... But the only thing i could say is nothing.

Janaan - I dont want anything for Christmas.

Sooo, joni you dont want anything?

I just shook my head.

She got loud and said. Its just a question!!!!!

Joni- why are you getting loud? I said in a calm voice.

BECAUSE I CAN !!! YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Joni- Ok.......

She ran out the class room in tears and as soon as i stepped out the door i heard all this stuff she claimed she would do to me.. She tries so hard to be a bully. Thats why no one really chills with her anymore. She was always hated me because im a darkskin with long black hair that gets lighter than darker with the seasons. So do my eyes and skin tone. But its w.e.

Janaan POV

I just wanna go home. This child just irritated my everything. She's to pretty to have such a ugly attitude.

I remember i told her something top secret, Someone else found out... Then someone else did.... Then the whole school did. She was never trust worthy. I dont know why my dumb self thought she was my friend.

But anyways.......

I walked to joni's locker and she was cooling, she still had a somewhat smile on her face. Thats why we gor along so well, she doesnt ask anyone to be there friend. It just happens, so when people turn backwards she can walk forward. So we walked back to class. Ignoring all her fake friends and how they were "sticking up for her" even though im sure they were talking about her at lunch. But you know how that goes.

We were sitting in class and we were on our phones. She lifted her phone. And then she put it down.

Joni - Look at our picture.(in MM)

The picture wasnt that bad. I actually liked it.