Welcome

Sometime during Jacob phasing, Lizzy left. Even though she was pissed at Jake still, she'd rather not see him in pain.

So now here she is, chilling on the couch, while Emily does the dishes. Jared and Embry came waltzing inside the house, immediately getting Lizzy's attention.
"Hey you guys wanna play uno?" She asks from the couch. The guys agree and they gather around the coffee table.

She shuffles the cards before each round, beating their asses.
Just as another game was about to start, the front door swings open. Sam comes in first, followed by Paul and Jake. Paul joins his imprint on the floor and deals himself into the game. Lizzy grins and lays her legs across his lap, her back leaning against the couch.

Jake watches their interaction with his arms crossed. "Lizzy, can we talk?" Jake asks. She doesn't look up, instead she keeps her eyes on her cards while Jared makes his play.
"No." She responds simply. "But welcome to the cult, Jacob." She remarks. The boy begins shaking and exits the house.

-

15 minutes later...

"UNO!" Lizzy yells, waving the single card around and grinning at the amount of cards still in her imprint, brother, and best friends hands. She's well aware that she could still be beaten, however it's unlikely.

When it got to her turn, she slammed down the perfect card. +4. Jared glared and her and drew 4 from the deck, taking him from second to third place. She got up and did a little victory dance. Paul, having enough, pulled her down into his lap, where she laid giggling at his faux serious face.

"Lizzy, will you come set the table?" Emily yells from the kitchen. She struggles out of her imprints grasp and stands up. "Yeah!" She yells back and makes her way to the kitchen where Emily was standing with 6 napkins, 6 spoons, and 2 baskets of fresh rolls.
"Smells amazing as always, Emily." Lizzy compliments and goes to set the table. "Will you also call the guys in for dinner?" Emily asks, coming from behind her with 2 bowls of stew in hand.

"Yeah sure... GUYS, DINNER!" Emily gave her a look, earning a cheesy grin in responce. Lizzy sits in her usual spot and the boys filter in around her, digging in immediately.

-

After dinner, Lizzy found herself, Paul, Embry, and Jared on patrol. A song was playing over and over in Embry's head.

"Will you cut it out?" Paul snapped at the slightly younger shifter. "Sorry. It's just really catchy." Embry responded through the mind link. Lizzy nudged Paul in the side with her snout.

"Paul, let him be. He's still getting used to having someone know your every thought when shifted." She pointed out, walking ahead of her imprint. The moonlight shined down on her pure white fur, making it glow. She zoned out looking at the beauty of the sky.

"Gross, stop having those thoughts about my sister!" Embry gagged in his mind. Jared let out a wolfy laugh and Lizzy huffed. "You'll have the same thoughts about your imprint one day, and you'll be putting us through the same torture." Jared cut in, the thoughts of his own imprint began filling his mind.

"You don't get to talk, Jared. You haven't brought your imprint to officially meet us yet!" Lizzy whined. She knew who Kim was, but she didn't know the girl personally.
"Soon enough Lizzy, soon enough."

****

I'm sorry about never updating this, but I didn't even know people read this anymore 😭

I thought nobody liked it so I started other projects and began to neglect this story that I had started.

I don't like this chapter,  but it'll have to do.