Prolouge

HER's

They say, when once you became empty. You have to fill yourself first. And that's what I did when he left me, hanging.

I thought he will fight for what we have but what he did? He assumed that saying, 'I'm tired' is the same as, 'I'm giving up'.

Ngayon ko lang na-realize kung gaano pala ako katanga noon to give everything to him. Ang dami kong sinayang para sa kaniya, pero siya, ano? Sa simple pagod na ako, sumuko agad, umayaw agad.

Why? Kapag ba sinabing pagod kana, ang ibig sabihin ay sumusuko kana? Oo, malapit ang kahulugan nila. But it is obviously different from each other.

Being tired means you need time to rest. You needed space. While giving up, it means you are surrendering. You are obviously giving up, you are ending everything. Period. Dot.

Pero bakit siya nung sinabi kong pagod na ako, sinukuan agad ako?

Bakit 'yung iba, kapag binato ng maraming rason para sumuko, pinipili pa din nila ang lumaban? But him.. Why the heck he leave?

Hindi ba pwedeng mapagod ako for once? Since I am fighting all alone for how long? He is so selfish. He think of himself, but what about me? Did he thinks about what would I feel if he gave up?

"I said, I'm tired. But I never remember giving us up."

HIM's

I love her, really. But sometimes love isn't enough for you to stay on what you have. Minsan kailangan mong isakripisyo 'yung nararamdaman mo para sa kaniya.

It is my fault, yeah, pero kasalanan ko ba kung natakot ako?

Natakot ako eh..

Ang dami kong kinatakutan ng araw na 'yun. I was afraid that after she said that she is tired of us, she will give up and leave me. Kaya inunahan ko.

Oo, tanga na kung tanga. Pero takot ako. For the past eight years of having her, I never felt that fear before. Kahit kailan hindi ako naging takot para sa aming dalawa. I am always sure about us.

But that time, I became afraid of what would happened to us.

Years past and I thought I choose the wrong one. But when I knew how she is doing fine in her carrier, I got relieved, 'cause somehow.. I hurt her and it became worth it.

I never knew that I will see her again with that beautiful white lab coat in the hospital, but destiny really knew how to play mockingly. I chased her again, because I know that I still love her. She is suck a chased. My chased.

Pero nung umalis ulit siya at naiwan na naman ako, I realized... I shouldn't complain because she leaves me, when I was the one who leaves first. I witnessed how broken she was when she lost someone important to her. I saw how she cried on me saying that she can't continue everything she started without that man.

Natakot ulit ako. Kasi nasasaktan siya, nasira na naman siya. Kaya natakot na naman ako. Natakot ako na baka sa mga oras na iyon, hindi na 'pagod' ang sabihin niya kundi, 'I'm giving up'.

"I'm sorry if I let you fight alone. And I'm sorry too if I let myself give up that easy."