editor: steph [CFCU]

Banner by winnie_loves_honey 

Username 

miss_cafephile 

Name

Steph

About me

It's Steph here, and I'm that fellow who longs for irenic in isolation all the time. Lofi music is my internal company whenever I read any books or reading materials. It could help me to stay calm even in panic situations. If you wish to have someone who edits your books while listening to the music, I might be the best person for it. Yes, I'm totally fine with LGBTQ and mature content.

P.S.

Please keep in mind that I only offer editing instead of editing and reviewing. Thus, please don't ask me for any reviews after I edit your works. I don't mind to edit more than 10 published chapters as long as they're published chapters instead of unpublished. Thank you.

As well, I am solely a grammar editor. I will not insert descriptions or emotions for you. 

Preferred/Least preferred genres

I'm okay with all genres except for the fanfiction genre since I don't know lots of fandom.

Strengths

Grammar

Punctuation

Spelling

Vocabulary

Proofreading

Adjectives

Weaknesses

Summarising

Word limits

Payments

A permanent follow to my account and also to the community account. Besides that, give a shout-out for this editing shop on your message board. Don't forget to post it to your followers, and please tag me in your announcement too.