GX Season 1 - Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V

There at Pegasus Mansion in a boy's room there, we see a purple-haired boy sleeping on his bed and suddenly the alarm began ringing making the purple-haired boy awake from his bed.

His name is Yuri Pegasus the Adopted Son of the creator of the Yu-Gi-Oh card game Maximillion Pegasus.

As he rub his eyes he remember what day it is so he quickly got up from his bed to do his everyday routine as he finished he grabbed the Deck that he created as he was a kid there are only three copies of each card of his Deck.

Then he packs up his stuff like food and his Duel Disk that he got from his Father.

Then he left the mansion and run outside and headed towards the Duel Academy Entrance Exam

Mini Timeskip

Yuri ran to where the entrance exam which was at the Kaiba Dome. He got there, I see a man in a black suit and two teachers waiting and see where the applicants go and ran to them.

Yuri: "Hi there, I'm here for the entrance exam."

Man in a Black Suit: "I see, what's your name?"

Yuri: "Yuri, Yuri L/n."

He said that cause he don't want any kind of attention by being Pegasus Son then one of the female teachers is looking at the list.

Female Teacher 1:  "Ahh! You're on the list, you may make your way to the dome for your exam."

Then he heads there to the Dome and sees different sections for the practical portion of the Exam.

Yuri: "Can't wait to Duel them."

Then he hears the announcement.

Announcement: "Once again all academy applicants who have already passed their Duel entrance exam please proceed to registration, for those who have failed better luck next time."

He is currently waiting around the Dome ready and checking his Deck to fight one of those proctors, then he looks down to see a guy with cyan color hair wearing glasses who seem to be struggling with his Duel against the Proctors.