A/N: Constellations Announcement

Hello, friends. It has been a while since I have updated Inyanga's Star and Other Constellations. First, I want to thank all of you for your support of the Constellations series. If you received a notification for this chapter, it's because you follow me, or you have added Inyanga's Star to your reading list, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

I have two updates! First, Inyanga's Star is being revised. If you checked this book out previously, you might be interested in reading from the beginning again, because a lot has changed. 

A new student doesn't think her mother understands how magic works. Inyanga Numbia will be the first in her family to go to Magicians' College, and she's going to find out.

For now, I moved around the opening chapters to start the book in a different part of the story. I took out the scenes where Inyanga is at high school —  the story has better pacing to just jump right into Magician's College. I've saved her younger years for the end of the book, as a series of bonus chapters for readers who really love the story and make it all the way to the finish.

Second, my other book, Stars Rise, has been selected for Editor's Choice! If you liked the Constellations stories in this book, then you will love Stars Rise, a completed fantasy novel set in the same world, Soliara.

One morning the sun rises a few hours early, striking levitating skyscrapers in Soliara ahead of schedule. People in the streets stop to look up at the sky and then down at their watches. Most of them, puzzled but disbelieving, adjust the hour on their timepieces, hoping they aren't late for meetings.

Constellation invented magic. It fuels Soliara's stellar teleportation system, rapid civil expansion, and skyscrapers that soar. After a takeover at Constellation, elite executives control the power of the stars. The son of a wealthy exec, Cristo feels entitled to a better future.

 The son of a wealthy exec, Cristo feels entitled to a better future

Thank you for your support, your stars, and your love. Remember, there are many stories in the Constellations universe. Check out Stars Rise and Detective Fog if you're looking for more to read✨✨✨