Ben's charm

Ben began to think of a way get answers about his parents deaths and the person that killed them.

The only place he could think of to get some answers were the plumbers but he also knew they wouldn't just hand the info he needed.

He knew the Plumbers were smart and would be more alert and be watching out for him so breaking in alone was out of the options.

He needed some help and he decided to call out an old favor.

Ben brought out a small ball purple ball he got from a friend.

"Hey goes nothing" said Ben as he whispered softly in to the ball "Hope".

Then the ball flew out of Ben's hands and exploded with a wave of purple light.

The light died down and Ben found himself looking at a slivered haired girl about his age standing in front of him.

The sliver haired girl confused as to how she found herself there and standing in front of Ben used her magic to lift him off the ground

"Who are you and how did I get her" said the girl.

"Hey sliver fox" said Ben.

"Wait, Agent 10" said the girl finally recognizing Ben before she hit him and sent him fall down hard.

"Great, there goes a rib" said Ben as he got up.

"What do you want 10" asked the girl.

"Really, is it wrong for a friend to want to see another friend" said Ben smirk on his face.

"Well considering that this friend has never called, text or contacted me in anyway for close to five years now I'm pretty sure he must want something" said the girl.

Ben then sighed and said "I'm calling in the favour".

"Wait are you serious" asked the girl.

"I am Hope" said Ben.

The girl saw how serious Ben looked and could tell that he wasn't joking.

"Alright then, what do you need me to do" asked Hope.

A/N

Wow, this has got to be the shortest chapter I have written so far.

Anyway I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment, I would like to hear what your thoughts about this book so far.

And I'm also working on a new book, it's the sequel to my other book the Kinetrix Runner and if you haven't read that book yet please read it, it's just as good as this book.