Face the music

Ben flew all the way to Planet Vilgax and went straight to Vilgax who was seated down on his throne.

"Where have you been Agent" asked Vilgax but Ben gave no reply.

Ben just glared at him with a look of anger and a vengeful heart.

"How could you" whispered Ben bitterly.

"What did you say" asked Vilgax.

"I said... HOW COULD YOU" said Ben as he transformed in to in to a tetra-man ( four arms).

Ben then charged in and using four arms incredible strength he sent Vilgax flying through the walls.

Ben's attack on Vilgax alarmed the guards and soon they all surrounded him.

Ben then transformed in to a Necrofriggain (Big Chill)

And froze them all in a block of ice.

Ben then went to Vilgax.

"After all I've done for you, all I've given you. This is how you repay me Agent 10" said Vilgax.

"Stop calling me that, me name is Ben, Ben Tennyson, son of make Carl and Sandra Tennyson, the people you killed" said Ben as he froze Vilgax's arms and legs.

Vilgax eyes then widened in shock before saying, "how did you find out".

Then transformed back to his normal form.

"I met the creator of the Omnitrix" said Ben.

"So you know everything then" said Vilgax.

"Yes" said Ben.

"What a shame, you were a fine warrior. Omnitrix begin self destruct sequence code 5699" said Vilgax.

"Code accepted self destruct initiated" said the Omnitrix before it blew up.

"What just happened. What did you just do" said Ben shocked.

Vilgax then used his laser eyes to melt the ice and free himself.

"I activate a failsafe installed by the creator himself Incase the Omnitrix ever fell in the wrong hands. Normal the charge would be strong enough to destroy the entire universe but that's only if you let build up for a few weeks or so" said Vilgax as he went to Ben.

"Now to deal with you and your betrayal" said Vilgax as he lifted Ben off the ground with one.

"Let me go" said Ben as he struggled to free himself from Vilgax's grasp.

Vilgax took Ben to one for his cells and threw him in.

"The only reason I tolerated you was because you were useful to my course but now you're just a powerless weak boy" said Vilgax.

"So everything you've said to me up until this point has all been a lie" asked Ben.

"Oh I didn't lie to you, I was exiled by my the former ruler but the reason I was exiled wasn't because he was a dictator it was I wanted the power and thanks to you I got it and so much more boy" said Vilgax.

"Oh and Tennyson, I  will be visiting your little blue home you call Earth and do to it what I've done to countless others" said Vilgax.

"No, if you even think about going to Earth I'll..." Ben's sentence was cut short by Vilgax saying" you'll do what, don't make me laugh boy. Without the Omnitrix you're nothing. Not a man, not a warrior and certainly no hero".

Vilgax then left Ben to rot away in his cell.

Ben looked at the broken Omnitrix on his wrist as it just fell off.

He then sighed, feeling for the very first time since he was 10 years old afraid, lost and helplessness.

Vilgax was right without the Omnitrix Ben really was nothing.

Ben sat down on the ground with tears falling down from his eyes knowing that Vilgax would soon go to Earth with an army to conquer it an he was powerless to try and stop him.