The Kiss

"For fucks sake." (Y/n) yelped suddenly as scolding coffee spilt down the front of his t-shirt. Totally engrossed in his readings, the tall, usually elegant man completely missed his mouth. In a desperate attempt to remove the burning material, the (y/e/c) eyed man tugged the hem of his shirt and pulled it gingerly over his head, dumping it unceremoniously on the table in front of him.

Worrying his bottom lip, (y/n) ran his hand delicately across his now reddened abs. Pushing the wooden chair away from the table, he began to walk to the bunkers many bedrooms, one of which he had recently claimed for himself.

A sharp whistle cut through the air. A whistle (y/n) knew all too well. Another, now permanent resident in the bunker, insisted on teasing the man every opportunity he got. From wolf whistles to the occasional slap on the ass when no one was looking.

"What's the special occasion hot rod?" Gabriel smirked as he walked towards the half naked man. (Y/n) now became painfully aware of how low his jeans were sat on his hips, showing an ample amount of his Calvin Klein boxers. The trial of (y/h/c) hair reaching from his belly button to his crotch was still glistening from the coffee he had spilt.

Turning around, Gabriel's eyes dragged over the huge expanse of skin available. Sculpted abs he worked hard to keep, dusty pink nipples and those collarbones, simply to die for in the archangels mind. It didn't take very long for him to spot the blotchy red skin.

"I split coffee. I need to get a new shirt." (Y/n) touched the skin again, this time hissing from the pain.

"Well come here and let me lay my magic hands on you." Gabriel was now fully smiling, wiggling his fingers at the mortal man. (Y/n) laughed and continued walking away from the archangel.

"Oh come on. I could heal you in seconds." Gabriel scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I know Gabriel but you'll want something in return." (Y/n) shot back at the angel who simply laughed in return.

"Ok. You got me. I'll heal you but I want a kiss." The taller of the pair stopped in his tracks and turned sharply on his heal so he was now facing the angel once again.

"One kiss? Alright fine. Please?" Jogging forward, Gabriel placed a hand on the bright red skin and used his grace to heal it. The glow lasted a few seconds. The angel didn't remove his hand, instead he let his fingertips drag of the supple skin. Admiring every contour, every freckle, every dip, every inch of the skin. Moving his hand upwards, the angel dragged his thumb across his right nipple. As he did, the taller males breath momentarily hitched.

"Gabriel. We agreed on a kiss. So stop feeling me up and let me give you a kiss." Gabriel enjoyed the firm, almost harsh side of this man. Gabriel glanced up, eyes fixated on the pink, slightly swollen lips. Dragging his tongue from side to side, the archangel linked his hands around (y/n)'s neck, moving them upwards to interlace with the strands of hair. Tugging him downwards, Gabriel felt the wonderful pressure of another pair of lips against his own. A perfectly innocent kiss. Boring.

Gabriel moulded his body against the taller male encouraging him to wrap his large muscular arms around his waist. The large around wrapped tightly around his body squeezed and tugged at the various pieces of clothing. One of the hands tugged his t-shirt out of his jeans so it could sneak underneath. Skin against skin. Gabriel would never admit to anybody as to how his skin tingled at the firm grip he know felt.

As for the kiss, it took very little encouragement for (y/n) to deepen it. Swiping his tongue against Gabriel's lips, he demanded entrance and when Gabriel smirked against his lips, (y/n) dragged his hand down his body, snaking inside of the angels jeans to grab a handful of his ass cheeks and squeezing the flesh. A soft, elicit moan from Gabriel was swallowed by the other man who shoved his tongue inside his mouth. The taste of the archangels mouth was intoxicating. He couldn't get close enough.

(Y/n) walked the pair backwards until Gabriel's back was pressed against the wall. The moans leaving Gabriel's lips would rival those on his Casa Erotica dvds. (Y/n) reached down to grab the archangels thighs just beneath his ass and scooped him up. Gabriel wasted no time in wrapping his arms around the taller mans hips, leaning into the mans chest.

Eventually pulling apart. Gabriel was entirely speechless. He'd never expected a kiss to turn into this. Placing the blond back onto the floor, (y/n) rearranged himself and began to walk to his room. His back covered in red scratches from where Gabriel had been clawing.

Once he was safe in his room, (y/n) groaned. Unzipping his jeans carefully he wasted no time in palming his raging erection. It wasn't enough, bringing his fist up to his mouth, he sunk his teeth into the flesh as he slid his hand inside his boxers. Haphazardly, he walked to his bed whilst tugging his jeans and boxers completely off. Laying against the plush mattress, he began to jerk himself slowly. A pearl of pre cum gathered at the tip. Moving his hand over the tip he used the bead to lubricate his erection creating a slick feeling.

The door opened revealing Gabriel and his stupid tub of candy.

"Put the fucking candy down and strip." Gabriel placed the tub down on the desk in the corner, never taking his eyes off the man spread out on the bed. His cheeks flushed, eyes almost completely blown and his erection bobbing in excitement.

"You strip or I'm gonna tear those clothes off you." The archangel snapped his fingers and his clothes completely vanished. (Y/n) couldn't help how his eyes dragged over every inch of the archangels skin. Gabriel strut forwards until he was at the foot of the bed. Crawling on his hands and knees, Gabriel straddled the (y/n). Both men shuddered in anticipation. Slamming their lips together, the kissing grew fierce. Teeth clashing together, hands dragging across each other's skin, grabbing and tugging until Gabriel sunk down on him.

The bunker was empty save for the pair for several hours until the golden trio returned. Gabriel was sat in the library reading the book currently sat on his lap, it wasn't totally surprising that he was sucking harshly on a lollipop. Every now and then he'd almost choke, briefly throwing his head back. His left hand was hidden underneath the table.

"Err Gabe? What are you doing?" The archangels eyes snapped upwards and a bang was heard on the table. Moments later (y/n) raised his head above the table. Lips swollen and still glistening.

"Nothing."