Background

This is a college Au where the Goshiki Twins and Koganegawa are 1st years while Shirabu is a 2nd year. Shirabu and the Goshiki twins(alright so idk if he actually has a twin, but on this case we're saying he dose) have been friends since they were around 8 years old. All 3 grew up in absusive households. The Goshikis grew up with an only mother who was a heavy drinker and Shirabu grew up with a psychopathic mother and sociopathic father who neglected him. 

       Layla (Tsutomu’s Twin) got depressed but she still wanted to live. Tsutomu and Shirabu became suicidal and self harmed. Shirabu stopped in high school when he found Semi. Goshiki met Koganegawa, but they rarely talked in high school. I don’t have a ship for Layla yet. Also, I’m going to be going back and forth between Tsutomu and Goshiki.

       Shirabu was trying to help Tsutomu, but he wasn’t the best when it came to helping others. Even though he experienced the same. Tsutomu nor Shirabu opened up easily, but they knew everything ‘bout each other.

    Koganegawa has a single mother a d lost his father at a young age. He doesn't remember his father, so his mother never talks about him.

This is my first fanfic, so please just leave suggestions to make it better.
204 words