Dead Zombie: Authors Note

Hi! When I first started writing here I gained a small amount of a following over my two most popular running stories titled "Dead Zombie" and "Utter Chaos" the latter of which is not a book about crazy cows. Sorry to disappoint. My short story "Memories" also gained a bit of traction but I left it unfinished and wrote two endings and hated both. Anyways That's just a short history of the some 14 short story/ book ideas that I had here and were since removed.

I'm going to state the obvious right away. I am not a great writer by any means. I don't have amazing or original ideas and writing yet another book about zombies is nothing new or special. I simply enjoy it. I am a very fantastical guy and when I sit down to write it's just fun to immerse myself in the story. I, like many other writers, loosley base my main character off of myself. Loosely. With the admission of my bad writing out of the way it is sort of a dream of mine to be published. I doubt it will ever happen but hey dreams are dreams. So yes any and all criticism is helpful. You don't need to tell me it sucks I'm self aware. I doubt I will be close to done any time soon. In fact I doubt the prologue will even come out soon. This is just sitting here as a placeholder for what may come. There's a chance I stop writing tomorrow I am just feeling particularly motivated today.