Game

Announcer

"Please welcome your Beverly high eagles" as the boys come out

"Go, Spencer!" I say he gives me a thumbs up "No cheers for me?" Jordan asks as he comes up. "Well, no I think you'll be fine," I tell him.

Announcer: "After a quick turnover on downs Chatsworth scores. 14-0 " Announcer: "and Spencer James breaks the pass 20-24"

"Hey, what's up?" I ask Spencer" number 52 is hurt he tells me", and the coach "he's pulling up on his right hamstring. after every play. Asher runs a pick on him Jordan runs right I can bring it in for the win." Coach Baker looks at me to give reassurance. "It can I work," I say, "you think you can take him?" Coach asks Spence "I know I can."

Announcer: "here's an interesting sub-James coming in for Adams on offense." Announcer: "Alright here we go folks Beverly down by 4 20 seconds left in the game".
"He did it!" I yelled.

"So how did it go?" Andres asked me "alright," I say "ok well we're waiting for you." "Where's dad?" I ask him. "Dad had to deal with something," he says. No wonder he wasn't here.

"So were you part of the play?" I hear someone ask. I see a kid from Chatsworth "My name is Jonathan"," oh umm Martina But you can call me Mare, and also I just agreed to it Spencer came up with it." "Oh nice, I guess yeah well if you will excuse me I have to go somewhere oh well let me get your number." "Oh actually-"

"Hey, Mare is this guy bothering you" I hear Jordan say. "It's fine he isn't", "yeah Baker chill," said Jonathan "Fool-" Jordan was about to start threatening him before I stopped him. "Listen to Jonathan here is the number." I write it down on a gum wrapper I had. "Text me ok", I say to Jonathan.

"Thanks, Mare", he says with a smirk "Wait what?" Jordan looks shocked to "see you, Jonathan," I tell him "bye." "You just gave a random kid your number he's part of the other team." "So Jordan to be honest with you this is the first time anyone has actually decided to actually pay attention to me instead of making fun of me so if you will excuse me I have to go."

Jordan was about to say something else until my uncle called for me. "Hey come on Martina we're starving let's go?" "Ya Voy!" I yell back "I have to go see you, Jordan." "What was that all about?" my uncle asked me pointing to Jordan," Nothing he's just being a Bobo," I tell him "alright well let's go."

/////////////

Sorry Guys for the now publications but I decided to start and edit the book while continue to write because my writing was bad and I never did edit the chapters. 

-N.Ramire

Anyways Hope You Enjoy

Comment!

&

Vote!