Birthday Party

I and my whole family were invited to the Bakers to celebrate my and Spencer's Birthday so much for a small gathering I say as we get there it's full of people. Yeah, let's just go say's my brother. WE knock on the door and a lady in a suit opens the door thank you I say she nods her head. 

Hey, how are yall I hear Jordan say with a cheeky smile I just smile remembering what happened the day before of course, we haven't told anyone, Hey Jordan we all say where can I put the Choco-Flan at my grandmother ask him oh yall can put it in the fridge Olivia says  Hey, liv hey she says so what do you think she asks me well it's a big party that what it is I say?

Olivia and my family leave to the back so now it's just me and Jordan come I want to show you something he says ok I say and he leads me up to his room I expected it to be a mess because thats' how my brothers would be if it wasn't for me .

Nice room is this what you wanted to show me I say no but I did want to do this he said as he went in and kissed me it was a slow but passionate kiss something I had missed from yesterday . When we both pulled away I felt out of breath . That was nice I said it really was he said. Then suddenly the door opens and I and Jordan pull apart quickly it was my Cousin Markus. 

Sorry, I was looking for the bathroom I'm sorry Martina he says as he leaves who was that Jordan asked My cousin from Texas I said oh cool yup now I have to go and talk to him about this. I say sorry.

Hey Markus I say as I catch up to him Look Martina it's ok if yall together just does your family knows he asks no, no one knows I tell him then your secret is safe with me he says just tell him to keep his hands off you next time alright I don't want to walk into something next time.

I went into the kitchen when I heard Spencer screaming about how his mom and billy and a past and how that moving to Beverly was Mrs. James' idea he then looked at us and asked why we weren't surprised he then said he was leaving I guess to see his dad.

So the parties over I say to my dad yeah he said ok let's go we go tell the Bakers that were leaving thank you for this I tell the bakers oh it was our pleasure say Mrs.Baker I go hug the Coach Baker, Mrs. Baker, and Olivia good bye once we start walking out I hear a voice say where's my hug I turn around and see that it is Jordan I just smile You'll get one next time Baker I

 tell him as we leave once we get home we eat the food we brought from the party I go upstairs to my bedroom with my water bottle I chug the whole thing down you good said my brother yeah i say you sure im good I say as i look at the alcohol bottle under my bed .