2: 13

WAKANDA

2014!Thanos' entire army was summoned to the ground which included the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve and Katherine slowly got to their feet. With a fierce determination, he tightened his broken shield to his arm while Katherine picked up her gun and stood against 2014!Thanos' giant army, just the two of them. Suddenly, a crackling came in on their communicator.

"Hey, Cap, Katie, you two read me?" Sam asked.

Steve and Katherine stopped and looked around.

Sam continued. "Cap, Warrior, it's Sam. Can you two read me?"

A yellow portal began to form behind them.

"On your left."

Steve and Katherine looked behind to see the portal on their left side. Three figures stepped through; Okoye, Shuri and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve, Katherine and the retrieved Wakandans shared a look when Sam zoomed in from above in his Falcon armor. As he did so, dozens more portals opened up around the battlefield. Through one of those, Doctor Strange descended in. He was joined by Drax, Mantis, Star-Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watched in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrived from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes were Bucky, Groot, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and Pepper, clad in her own iron suit. Nearly every hero had been magically transported to the battle field to face 2014!Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asked.

"What, you wanted more?" Wong shot back.

Giant-Man emerged from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, War Machine and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers took up battle positions. The heroes stood across 2014!Thanos' forces.

"Avengers!" Steve yelled, summoning 2013!Mjölnir. "Assemble."

Katherine glanced at her friend, smiling proudly and he returned her smile.

Thor sounded a battle cry, as did Black Panther, and the heroes charged. 2014!Thanos raised his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Both sides collided.

Steve, Katherine and Thor fought. Steve took Stormbreaker but Thor flew to him and passed 2013!Mjölnir.

"No, no, give me that," Thor said. "You have the little one."

Tony fought some of 2014!Thanos' army. Obsidian punched him to the ground, then Giant-Man stomped him flat and Peter ran to Tony.

"Hey!" Peter called. "Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, because I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time-"

Tony cut him off and asked, "He did? Oh, God."

"What are you doing?" Tony hugged Peter, shocking him, but the teenager hugged back. "Oh, this is nice."

Star-Lord fought a bunch of Sakaarans, killing all of them except one, which made him fall over, but a shot killed him and he dropped on Quill. Quill got up and saw 2014!Gamora. Thinking it was present Gamora, he was shocked.

"Gamora?" Quill called, slowly approaching her. "I thought I lost you."

Quill touched 2014!Gamora's hair, not knowing she wasn't present Gamora. In response, 2014!Gamora grabbed Quill's hand firmly off her hair.