Again

Fire Spirit x Knight

Yelling, Arguing, one cuss word (Idk .>.)

Blood o-o near death

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire Spirit landed on the top of a tower, which was one of many that surrounded a big castle. He was to say perched on the top, looking down at a window. He grinned, he had the idea of surprising his partner with a visit, and it was going to be great! Knight always got surprised or he would jump when Fire Spirit landed on the window sill. The cookie was sure that Knight would be at his room by now, since it was sort of nearing nighttime. The sun however was still up. Fire Spirit waited, but didn't hear anything in the room... hm. Was Knight being extra quiet? He shrugged, and jumped down from the tower to land on the windowsill.

"BOO!- Oh- Huh?" Fire Spirit had yelled to scare the Knight Cookie, but he got confused as he crouched on the windowsill. Knight... wasn't in his room. That was weird since usually Princess wouldn't need a guard at this time. Or.. was Knight still busy? Fire Spirit just got more confused as he jumped inside the room, and looked around. He noticed some things though. For one, his bag was gone, and so was his lance and his armor. The lance and armor should be normal if he were guarding Princess, but why was his bag gone? It looked like some other things were missing as well... but Fire Spirit quickly looked up when the door opened to reveal...

"Princess Cookie! Is Knight with you?" Fire Spirit looked behind Princess and around her, but still no sign of Knight. Usually it'd be normal for Fire Spirit to visit since him and Knight were sorta dating. Princess shook her head, but she looked a little nervous about something.

"No... he isn't with me- In fact he went somewhere but..." Princess trailed off, and Fire Spirit looked at her. Where could he have gone? 

"What? Where did he go??" Fire Spirit was beginning to get concerned now, and he looked at Princess.

"So he told me not to tell you... but he uh-" Princess looked at Fire Spirit who was staring intently at her, wanting to know.

"He went to Dragon's Valley to-" Princess didn't even finish before Fire Spirit's flames suddenly grew and rose, and he looked at Princess with a sort of glare.

"WHAT?! Didn't you try to stop him?? Do you know how dangerous it would be for him to go there??" Fire Spirit said this with concern and shock and just worry in his voice, and his flames only grew brighter, leaving burn marks on the floor.

"I did! But he said he was going anyway and not to tell you!" Princess was also sort of concerned, but she didn't know how stubborn Knight would be fighting the Red Dragon. Fire Spirit ran his hands threw his fiery hair(?) as he looked at the ground. 

"Listen he's not that stubborn, once he gets too hurt he'll obviously come back-"

"NO! No he won't! You don't know him like I do Princess, even if he tried to come back he wouldn't get the chance!!" Fire Spirit interrupted the royal cookie, who got surprised. Without even waiting for a response, Fire Spirit flew out the window, leaving smaller flames on the curtains. He ignored the yelling from Princess Cookie as he flew as fast as he could towards Dragon's valley. 

"No... no no please..." Fire Spirit's voice was filled with worry, he knew Knight couldn't handle fighting Pitaya Dragon again. The first time he had managed to cut the tail off, but now Fire Spirit had a feeling Knight wouldn't be so lucky. And Fire Spirit knew how stubborn the cookie could be sometimes... No way Knight was backing down. Even if he tried Pitaya was sure to not let him live. That's what Fire Spirit was worried about. His flames on his head were growing bigger as he flew even faster to Dragon's Valley. He should be there soon... He just needed to get there in-