Chapter 9

Lover Boy's POV.

Alex and I have finished our delicious waffles, that she had made, and now we're sitting on the couch watching some movie.

I looked at my phone. "Alex?"

"Yeah?" She said not looking away from the TV.

"I have to go, I got a text from Ariana..." I explained.

Her eyes were now looking straight into mine. They flickered with sadness. "You can't leave me again."

"I have to... You'll be okay. Just don't go outside."

She laughed. "Okay." She sighed.

I gave her a hug and stood up. "Good bye." I love you.

"Good bye. See you later?" She asked standing up.

"I don't know." I joked.

She didn't laugh or even smile.

"Maybe. I don't know when I'll be back." I said.

She sighed as I walked out the door.

#/#/#/

Alex's POV.

Being alone sucks, I thought to myself. I played with the bracelet on my wrist.

Where did I get this? Oh yeah Michael put it on me... He said that I had to wear it so they could find me... Oh hell no.

I tried to take the bracelet off with no luck. Man, if only I had some sort of power to melt the stupid thing..... Wait a second... I do!

I took it in my hand and melted a piece of it, ripped it off, and threw it to the ground. Jumping up and down on the stupid thing I hear footsteps and the crunching of dead leaves and sticks.

He's back!!! Yay! I sprinted to the window and saw someone else. Who the hell? Shit, he has more people with him... I'm paralyzed with fear, I can't move at all. I hope they can't see me, why did I have to wear the brightest clothes today?

Waiting for them to go away seems like forever. One of them stops and says something to the others. He points in my direction, shit they've found me.

I think they do see me, but each one of them has an I-know-something-you-don't face, and to be honest I'm freaking out. I feel the presence of someone behind me but I'm still paralyzed.

"Oh Alex." The man behind me started. "Running from them wasn't the best now was it?"

I can feel his smirk. "Wh-who are you, h-how do y-ou kn-know my n-na-name?" I can't talk or move and I mentally punch myself in the gut for it.

"Shh." He said, moving closer. He wrapped, what feels like, a rope around my waist and arms, very quickly.

I still can't move and him wrapping rope around me doesn't help.

He wraps rope around my ankles and wrists, very quick also. He motions for the others that are outside to come inside and help him.

"What's wrong?" One asked.

"Nothing." The one that tied me up explained. "She didn't move when I tied her up! I think the great and powerful Alex is scared!"

They all started laughing. One of them picked me up and carried me outside.

#/#/#/

They reached the edge of the forest and I had gotten thrown into the back of a van. We we're just arriving to what I'm guessing is their mansion. It had a giant, black, metal, fence around it.