Chapter 4

Alex's POV.

Oh my gawd. I quickly covered my eyes so he doesn't get mad at me.

"Okay... You can uncover your eyes now." Calum said.

I uncovered my eyes.

"I'm guessing you peeked?" He asked.

"Y-ye-y-yes..." I sighed. "I did... But you should have know that I'm curious..."

He sighed. "Well let's go to a totally different subject..." He sat down on the bed looking at his feet.

I put my head on my pillow. "Do you like me?" I asked.

In shock he snapped his head towards me. "... Yeah... You're like the closest person to me... You're like the only person I can talk to. I can't talk to the guys, and if I talk to Ariana about personal stuff she'll kick me out of the gang... I have to look strong and bold in front of them..."

"I know how that feels..." I started. I sat up and looked into his eyes. "When I was with my sister and our friends, I had to seem smart. I had to be fun. I had to be what they want me to be. I think my fiancé saw the real me. Or maybe he didn't. I don't know... I just... I know exactly how you feel."

He started to lean in. I quickly put my head on my pillow.

"Ow! Ow!" I sat back up.

"Oh my god are you okay?!?!" Calum asked worried.

"I couldn't be better! Even though I just hit my head on my bed frame..." I said sarcastically.

"Don't. Give. Me. That. Tone." He narrowed his eyes at me.

I put my hands up in an 'I surrender' pose. "You know... You're starting to scare me... But then again it's kinda funny because you're acvting like my friend Carlos... Oh my god! Bella, Carlos, and Carly are still here, and probably starving." I jumped off my bed and ran to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Calum asked.

"To go see my friends and bring them food... Come with me." I said.

"Okay fine... But be quiet." He sighed.

"Okay!!!" I opened the door very quietly. "Wait... I'll turn invisible and get the food you stay right here.

Calum nodded.

I turned invisible. I walked out of the door, ran down the stairs, and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some pop tarts. Then I ran upstairs. I turned back so I was visible.

"Okay you're back. Let's go... Where are we going?"

"Just follow me." I walked to the room where they were. I twisted the doorknob. "Locked..."

"Key." He hamnded me a keychain.

I took it and tried a key. Yes the first one! I opened the door and walked in.

"Alex." Carlos said weakly.

"Oh my gawd! You all look terrible!" I said as I ran up to him. "Why are you all in separate corners of the room?"

"They had a fight on who was right." He explained. "I didn't wanna get in the middle of it... They... They were already weak from not eating..."

"I'm so sorry-"

"They're out cold. Not eating and fighting has been rough for them..." Tears pricked his eyes.

I gave him a hug. "Here... Eat. I'll try to wake them up..." I handed him the pop tart and walked over to Carly. "Carly?"