005: Important Members of Court (3[?] in All)

Featuring a bunch of characters in any court that Bernard/Gladwyn are normally sighted in. They don't have bios as detailed as the MCs, but there is some good info. Also, their descriptions are based off of Bernard's POV. Kinda like how you can see how Apollo/Athena/Phoenix feel or think about certain characters.

Why is Wattpad so goddamn glitchy? Istg if I have to upload one more photo I will snap-

Here they all are.
By the way, The judge's design isn't based off of the Korean Flag. It was only made to symbolize the yin-yang symbol.

 It was only made to symbolize the yin-yang symbol

Judge
Age: ???
Male
Height: 9''3 ft.(?)
Main Profession: Judge
In-Game Voice: Similar to a bass pound, but like the twang of a shamisen's string.
Bernard's Desc.: "The judge. I don't know if it's the same man who resides over the courts I'm in, but based off of his voice, I can probably infer that he is. Judges within court are not allowed to show their face as a sign of respect and to not cast doubt among the jury, which is why he covers his face with that cloth. Although, I've heard the court has been rather lenient with that rule nowadays... He can be rather silly, and almost like a comedian at times, but when he's serious, he's serious; He's one of the most orderly and well-put together judges I've met. He obeys none but the law system and the jury. He was also at my Uncle's funeral, and offered his favorite flowers to him, along with his regards. Thank you, Your Honor."

Bernard's Desc V2: "The judge. He can be silly at times, but when he's serious, he means it. He obeys none but the law system and the jury. He also resides over most of the courts I'm involved in.

Insps.: The Judge from Ace Attorney

Yuuri/Yasu/Yusei KomaedaAge (All): 25Male (All)Height (All): 5''7Main Professions: Court BailiffsIn-game Voice: Similar to Papyrus's talking effects

Age (All): 25
Male (All)
Height (All): 5''7

Main Professions: Court Bailiffs
In-game Voice: Similar to Papyrus's talking effects.
Bernard's Desc.: "Three lively bailiffs that I normally see. It's almost scary that I've seen them in most of the cases' courtrooms I'm involved in. They seem to go everywhere together, even in public places such as restaurants and stores. Yuuri is the most normal out of them, having a cheerful, calm personality and willpower that can get him anywhere. He once gave me some workout pointers at my local gym. Yasu is the most serious out of them, having a scar and a missing eye from fighting off a world-class criminal into custody. He doesn't speak much. And then there's Yusei, who's the smartest out of all of them. He took 3rd place in an national chess competition."

Bernard's Desc V2 (Yuuri Komaeda): "A lively bailiff who performs his job without questioning. His lack of self-awareness worries me though.

Bernard's Desc V2 (Yasu): "A serious bailiff who's surprising loyalty contradicts his bossy and nonchalant demeanor. His scar and blindness in his left eye was from apprehending a world-class criminal."

Bernard's Desc V2: (Yusei): "A strategic and smart bailiff who's intelligence rivals even the head of police. He once won 3rd place in an national chess competition."

Bernard's Desc V2 (All): "Three lively bailiffs with iconic personalities that blend together well. I always see them for some reason..."

Insps.: Police (Design-wise) Pinocchio (Story-wise)

Fun Fact Section
- Yuuri, Yasu, and Yusei are all biological twins, but I'm sure you knew that already.

- Yuuri, Yasu, and Yusei all work separate part-time jobs when not in court. They all work at a boy-butler (they often dress up for themes thought) cafe called Musick Tapez Hotspot.

- Yuuri, Yasu, and Yusei all had trouble with telling the truth when they were younger. Nowadays however, they tell the truth most of the time, but will lie if it were for justice.

- Just realized they look exactly like Hanta Sero, I'm so sorry ;( (btw i don't like my hero academia anymore)

(see page)
Detective Kyuunolo Nimbus
Age: 25
Male
Height: 7''7

Main Profession: Detective/Forensics Investigator
In-Game Voice: Most likely a filtered minor piano chord.
Bernard's Desc: "A young, intelligent, cloudy man who's involved with most of the cases I just so happen to take on. Unfortunately, he seems to 'hate' attorneys, including myself. He's surprisingly not that egotistical, but he sees himself as an equal to everyone else, and heavily dislikes it when someone ranks him lower than human. However, he refers to me roughly as a 'robot' and always tries to make himself seem higher ranking, because he despises 'perfection'. Really, he tries to make himself seem tough and powerful, but he's actually quite emotional. I once caught him crying to the ending of a rather light-hearted story in a local mall."

Bernard's Desc V2: "An intelligent detective who's as stubborn as he is secretly kind. He seems to despise lawyers for an unknown reason. He especially dislikes me because I'm 'perfect, and the kind of person he despises', but he's but docile towards me. We've known each other since law school."

Insps.: Updike (character owned by sock.clip) sort of inspired, Miles Edgeworth (personality wise), Ema Skye, Princess Rayfa, Asuka Langley Sohryu, Franziska von Karma (personality wise)

Fun Fact Section:
- Kyuunolo Nimbus, is what some people call: incredibly stubborn. He actually really likes attorneys but doesn't know how to convey his feelings correctly.

- He secretly loves shounen manga, especially ones that pull at his heart strings. (Which are all of them.)

- He was inspired to become a detective by his mother, who was a detective herself.

- He is also a fan of Boyfriend, and can be normally sighted in the back of the crowds at his concerts, wearing his merch.

- Kyuunolo and Bernard are friends, and have known each other since law school, but Kyuunolo has trouble reciprocating his feelings toward Bernard.

Hope you guys like them!!