011: Yen Dogma Concept (also smthn important)

Warning: This character was made without any knowledge of the recent events in the world at the time. His concept was originally generated (by my tiny donkey brain) back in July/October 2021, and this ref was made in February 2022.

Please do not associate Yen Dogma with the recent happenings. That being said, please support Ukraine.
---

also queen Saotome :)

Yandere-- I mean Yen Dogma, the great editor of Ousama Press is here!!
His favorite style of clothing is techwear :) he might have a redesign on his outfit though, to fit what he was originally based off of.

Insps.: Techwear, Yandere Archetype, Yamai Ren (Komi san Can't Communicate), Torii Gates (Gates normally located near Japanese shrines; they're often considered the gate between the human and the spirit world. More risque theories say that the gates are based off of a woman's legs), etc

And yes, he's obsessed with Boyfriend (in a more stalker type of yandere when compared to Sky)

I thought his main outfit was pretty badass at first, but it didn't really fit the whole ''Techwear Manga Editor who's also an obsessive yandere based off of shrine gates in Japan'' type, so I might change his design later.

Here's his desc:

Name: Yen Dogma
Male
Species: Electrical Fire Wall (I don't know that much myself, but his hair also moves in a sentient way and is static so don't touch it.)
Homeland: Hokkaido, Japan // moved to where the game takes place at the age of 10
Age: 23
Profession: Editor at Ousama Press // Cashier at 24/7
Headcanon Voice: Chuuya Nakahura (shortie man) (DUB)

Personality: 

Easily irritable, stubborn, strict, and hard to get along with. At first, he tends to stray from his co-workers, and might lash out at them if they attempt to approach him for anything other than work. If you give him a chance and hold some patience though, he'll let his defense force down quite easily, and you'd see that he's a lot more of a cheerful person rather than a creep with odd electrical hair that's also obsessed with Boyfriend. Most of his friends claim him to be like an overbearing dog.

"Eh? Get to work? Whattya, my BOSS? I get to work when I feel like it-- Anyhoo, shouldn't YOU be doing the next page?! Hmph. Now, you should know-- it's dogma that my Boyfriend and I get married. Get to work, slacker."

Likes: Sci-fi Shows, Boyfriend, Boyslove, Wasabi, Bernard, Boyfriend, Gladwyn, Boyfriend, Boyfriend, Fuchsia, Instant Ramen/Yakisoba
Dislikes: Harem/Isekai Shows, Girlfriend (bc she's 'unprofessional'), Dearest Family, Ousama Press Rival Company: Rice Cracker Bounce

Relationships:

Severio S. Cidelle (Greatly Respects/Co-worker/Friend)
Magaka Handley (Annoyed by/Co-worker/Friends to an extent)
Madoka Leggyu (Co-worker/Acquaintance)
Usagi Goth (Avoids, but thinks is funny/Co-worker/Acquaintance)
Boyfriend (Obsessed with/Future Husband [according to Dogma]/Sort-of Acquaintance)
Bernard D'acquisto (Thinks is cool/Acquaintance)
Gladwyn Griffin (Thinks is badass/Acquaintance)
Fuchsia Mizzta (Avoids, but thinks is cute/Acquaintance)

Fun Facts:

- He is a stalker yandere that doesn't kill. His reason for not killing is "I'd taint the name of the Boyfriend Fanboy/girl if I did so!" But he really is just afraid of blood, and hates gore.

- He has a tendency to avoid women due to a situation I cannot state here, but Fuchsia is a special exception because she just is.

- Before he discovered Boyfriend, his life was very average and bland. He worked in an office managing taxes, and had a small solo-manga made online, but eventually discontinued it due disinterest and boredom. After finding out about Boyfriend, his life was no longer boring, and was (somehow) employed as Ousama Press's main editor.

- The collar given to him by Boyfriend was given at a meet n' greet. Boyfriend thought he had a dog after seeing him near one during his concert, but he couldn't have been more wrong. Yen Dogma loves it though.

Hope you like this creep♡