#God_sent_me_to_another_world

I was in a bright place. And when I mean a bright place I mean dazzling white that hurts your eyes when someone turns the lights on.

"Ughhhh. Turn off the fucking lights.", I groaned, dramatically rolling on the 'ground' with my hands covering my face.

"Sorry!", some timid voice called out. The room dimmed a bit, it was enough for me to at least open my eyes.

In front of me was a shady looking guy with blacks writings on his face and bright blue eyes with the sclera black. His face was inches away from mine, our nose almost coming in contact.

"What?", I nonchalantly spoke, which somewhat startled the guy.

"...", he spoke no words while we held a staring contest. Truth be told, I was surprised when suddenly alien looking eyes were what I first saw but it piqued my interest.

"Now now, Dagon.", the guy in front of me clicked his tongue and turned away. I sat up and noticed that there were two other people in the room.

The first one was a lady with dazzling blonde hair and onyx eyes, wearing clothes that looked ancient but revealing.. The second one was a little guy who was trembling slightly, his maroon hair shadowing his eyes. He was wearing a black cloth that wrapped around him instead of an attire.

"Hello human.", I blinked once again, seeing that two of the three people had their gazes on me.

"Hi..?", I questioned my tone but shrugged it off. "What a slow human.", the alien eyed guy huffed in annoyance.

"Since you're awake now, let me introduce myself. I am Ianira, goddess of witchcraft and curses.", the lady, now known as Ianira, proudly introduced herself.

She gave a curt glare to the alien eyed guy, who in response clicked his tongue. "Dagon, god of destruction. Do not speak my name unless you have a deathwish.", and growled loudly which startled the other boy.

"Ah! M-My n-name is Ravyn, god of n-night.", the boy mumbled lowly. I nodded my head, my confusion reaching the rooftop.

"It's nice to meet you? I'm Yamato Kusuo... Why am I here?", I asked the three "gods" in front of me.

"Ah yes. Currently, we are here to 'appoint' you. And no worries of the world, you're currently in a coma.", I blinked twice at the mention of 'coma'. "Ehh? Did I faint due to lack of sleep..?", I asked Ianira, to which she  nodded.

"Not exactly.", she answered. "You were involved in a hit and run while coming home. You had recently survived from dying.", I ooh'ed, it explains why I'm in a bloodied uniform.

"Kinda disappointed but whatever.", I shrugged which bewildered the three gods. "Why aren't you panicking?! Shouldn't you be shocked or in denial?!", Ianira exclaimed, her voice blaring in the void.

"W-What do you me-mean by diss-disappointed..?", Ravyn fidgeted while asking.

"What to say.. What to say..", I faked thinking, very much enjoying the divine being's bewilderment.

"This is most likely a dream and I'd wake up any time soon. And if it isn't then good for me, less stress from college and work. But I would have had a building crush me flat rather than being run over as a way to die."

I spoke truthfully but that did not ease the god's confusion. "Th-this is strange.. A-Are you sure you ha-haven't reach some k-kind of enlightment..?", the small god asked with stutters I found awfully cute.

"I like this kid. He's got those brains the other humans lack.", Dagon smirked, amusement dancing in his alien eyes.

"Then I saved you the trouble from convincing me. You're welcome.", I grinned tiredly.

"Then let's get back into business. We were assigned to bring a human that doesn't belong to this world away.", Ianira explained vaguely. "Don't go around thinking you're special. There's a few hundred more that don't belong on Earth.", Dagon hissed to which I gave an unimpressed look.

"There are many others like you but we're a little picky with our humans."

"The higher gods weren't happy with most that we chose so we went for something a little different."

"What kind of different? The 'I'm depressed different' or 'I want to die but I'm too scared' different?", I enquired to which the gods shook their head upon but didn't explain further.

"You did not die so we can only transmigrate you into a body of another who encountered a similar state. What do you say human?", Dagon arched a brow at me, completely ignoring my question.

"... Can I ask for something then?", I switched between looking at the two talking gods. "What is it you want? We can only give what is related to our powers.", Ianira replied, drinking whatever is inside her cup.

"If there's a possibility I would transmigrate into as a human, can I request to have a range of spells?", Ianira looked like she was thinking about it. She looked at me a gave me an eye blinding smile.

"No.", I did not expect it but reminded myself that I'm in front of three god that have powers associated with dark myths.

"Most of my spells require looks and high mental endurance. You.. Do not have the looks, so my spells won't be very effective. However..", Ianira's eyes gazed at Dagon who had a frown.

"My destructive power is too great for a frail human, there's no chance in the three nights will I, the Great Dagon would descend so low.", he sneered out, crossing his arms over his chest once again.

Two crossed out. Which leaves..

Ravyn felt three pairs of eyes on him. He shook under the gazes and stammered, "I-I could bless h-him b-but i-it depends on t-the mana c-capacity.."

"Alright then! Now are you ready to exchange realms?", in response to Ianira's enthusiasm I gave a lazy salute.

I started feeling sleepy all of the sudden, which was odd. I tried to fight the urge but it kept getting stronger and more troublesome.

"No need to fight it. It's only apart of the process!", I could hear a dulled voice of Ianira and by her assurance I stopped fighting and slowly blinked. It wasn't long before I closed my eyes entirely as a soft snooze came from my mouth.

"...", it was quite after I disappeared into a pile of particles. Suddenly Dagon and Ianira stood up and cheered loudly, Ravyn clapping his hands.

"We did it! An obedient human at last!", Ianira exclaimed happily, comical tear running down her face.

"TAKE THAT YOU BASTARDS!", Dagon grinned, happily planning on boasting their choice of human to other gods.

"T-This might ch-change the tran-transmigration sys-system..", Ravyn cheered while clapping his hand softly.