🎀 ⋆ 𝓖𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴!~ ⋆ 🎀

~ {3rd person POV} ~

It was just a regular day at the squads house when everyone heard a knock on the door.. Alex goes to open it and there they see LUCA!!

~ {Charli's POV} ~

I CANT BELIVE IT!!! LUCAS BACK I MISSED HIM SO MUCH..

"Heyo luca!" I say then lucas eyes light up as he comes running toward me.

"CHARLI!!" he then hugged me and then after like 1 minute light split us?..

I don't know why he would do that, we are all besties after all but me and light have gotten closer!

"Ima go get pizza!! You guys can do whatever!"Alex told all of us.

I'm really excited that Lucas here its been sooo long and I've missed my bestie :(...I've missed my snowball:((..

~|Time skip|~

We got the pizza and we sat on the couch to watch a movie. I look over to see Sora and Jax mingling I look the other way to see light and Luca in my face

"AHHH WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING?!!-" I yelled

"Can I sit with you?-" they both say together

"I ASKED FIRST!!-" they both then say

"Can you both shut up?-" Levi said facing Luca and light while Alex was just coming in the room and sat on the floor with Levi.

All three of us just sit in silence when I finally decided to say something..

"You both can sit next to me.." they both look at each other with a mad look and then at me. Then Luca sits on my left and Light sits on my right. Light messes with my hair, like he always does when we hang out it kind of bothers me but I let him do it. I look at Luca and put my head on his shoulder...

~ {Lucas POV} ~

When Charli put her head on my shoulder I felt the need to comfort her and I start hugging her.. I saw her blush a little but soon after that, I look at light and see him giving me a furious look. I look back at Charli to see her sleeping I wanted to give her a little kiss on her forehead but I will do it later.. when we are alone..

~|Time Skip|~

~ {Lights POV} ~

It was about midnight the movie was over Jax and sora went to there room, Levi and Alex went to sleep earlier, it was just me luca and charli on the couch. It made me mad that charli and luca were all buddy buddy over there..
I then say goodnight I walk out but stop at the kitchen and spied on luca and Charli. Then I saw he was about to do something... something I would hate.

~ {Lucas POV} ~

Light was gone and I didn't hesitate and kissed Charli on her forehead.. she woke up blushing and I looked at her and started blushed too... she looked the other way as she said..

"Hey u-uh.. thanks.." fumbling her words I thought it was cute..

She looks tired so I decided to carry her to her room and lay her down and kiss her on the cheek and said

"goodnight... love you" I muttered the last part.. As I walked away then she grabbed my wrist.

"Did u say something else..?" She asked

"Oh no it's nothing.. night:)" I walked out and closed the door only to see light right in front of me with a furious look.. more mad then earlier..

EEEE NEXT CHAPTER JEALOUSY!!! 💕💫