🎀 ⋆ 𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻~ 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 3/3 ;) ⋆🎀

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY !!

{ Lucas POV }
"charli your body it's so perfect~" i felt flustered she was so beautiful and i knew had to be delicate with her even if we were both drunk...
"baby~~?" "yes charli?" she started touching my chest again with one hand and went up to my chin with another i couldn't help but start touching her.. then we started making out again we ended up having a tongue fight and i knew one way to win was to tickle her and i did and i heard a moan slip out of her.. then we got busay 😜 (lmk if u want me to right this part)

The Next Day
{ Lucas Pov }
i woke up feeling really light headed and on top of me was charli NAKED? i was so confused i didn't remember anything that happened the previous night but i knew we did something.. i then see charli waking up.
"luca..? LUCA- YOUR SHIRTLESS-" "WELL YOU NAKED THATS WORSE" we both looked at each other flustered.. knowing what happened we kissed each other and then got our clothes back on and then i asked charli "Charli where did you get that drink from" i pointed to her desk where the drink was "oh. levi gave it to me why?" god damnit ofc he would do something like this i don't wanna leave charli but i gotta confront levi. "charli ima go do something real quick i'll be back soon okay" "okay lucaaa" i kissed her on her forehead we both blushed.. then i decided to go to levi.

In Levi's Room
(still lucas pov)
i banged on levi's door waiting for an answer from him he opened the door and asked "oh what you need little bro?" i felt kinda angry.. "you know what i need WHY WOULD YOU GIVE CHARLI THAT DRINK? WHAT WERE U THINKING" "oh so my planned worked huh how was it?" i was flustered cause i know we did that stuff but i couldn't remember anything.. "shut up.." "i don't wanna fight with you i'm just trying to figure out how it went yk😉" "ugh never mind i'll go take care of her you never do that again okay.?" "mkay fine your no fun"

i walked away and saw alex come out of charlis room and she look straight at me and gave me that look then said "you treat her good or i'll rip u to pieces... c:" "i- um.." "have a good day ^^" she's scary when she can be.. i then walk back into charlis room to comfort her since ik that was probably alot..

"hey charli ^^" i had said and i sat next to her in her bed "haiii luca" "so um.. how do you feel..?" "oh i feel fine my stomach hurts a little but it's probably nothing" wait shi.. could i have gotten her pregnant..? NO I COULDNT HAVE RIGHT..? who knows i don't wanna worry her now so for a little while i'll just comfort her..

A Few Weeks Later

{ Charlis POV }
I woke up in the middle of the night it was about 4 in the morning and i was feeling really nauseous.. it was weird cause i've never felt this way i run into the bathroom and start throwing up. this was really weird i think back to that day i must've been drunk and think am i pregnant...? i then go into a drawer and i found a pregnancy test i take it and it SAYS PREGNANT.. i am now worried.. how luca would feel how the squad would feel i try to think.. but then i then hear luca about to open the door and i hide the test in my pocket. "baby- CHARLI ARE YOU OKAY?" he sounded really concerned i stepped up and looked in the mirror i was really pale i felt like i was about to faint.. "what happened..?" i then fall to the floor the test falling out of my pocket as luca picks it up and his eyes widened as he looked at it.. i didn't know if he was scared worried or happy until he starts jumping up and down and then i feel a bit better about the situation until i start puking again..

I'm gonna end this chapter here and have one more chapter of when the baby is born and etc etc i hope you all liked this chapter of you want anything changed lmk ^^ !!