🎀 ⋆ 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓪 𝓿𝓼. 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.. ⋆🎀

AN: SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!! BUT HERE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING :D also MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS IF U CELEBRATE 💕❤️

~ {Charli's POV} ~
"L-luca are u alright.." i asked very worried
"Charli i'll be fine as long as your here.."
he said which made me blush a little.. i really do love Luca he's caring and nice.. an- -STOP DAYDREAMING CHARLI-.
"Levi i'll take Luca back home u guys have fun.. Alex try and talk to your brother please..."
Alex nodded her head and Levi asked
"You sure you guys will be alright by yourselfs?.." we both nodded looking into each other's eyes which made both of us blush a little.. then me and Luca walked hand in hand out of the arcade while Levi and Alex went to go play more games.

~ {At the squads house} ~

~ {Charlis POV} ~

*opens door* "ah.. sorry Luca about what happened..." *closes the door*
"Charli it's fine i promise" he said back to me.
"Ok!! let's get you into my room" i said to him i really did wanna maybe.. confess to him.. i love him..
"Charli u ok??" he says to me as i was zoned out.
"o-oh yea.. sorry" i say a little embarrassed... we walked up the stairs together to my room and he sat on my bed i went into the bathroom to get some things to clean him up.

~ {Lucas POV} ~

Why does Charli have to be so cute.. I really wanna ask her to be my girlfriend after what happened today. I kissed her.. i just have to stay away from light.. and her away from light.. i need to protect her... as Charli walked back inside the room from the bathroom and gets me all cleaned up she sits next to me on the bed.
"So..Luca.. i have something i wanna tell you.." she says to me
"You can tell me anything i'll always be here for you" i say to her back but i still can't stop staring at her beautiful eyes.
"L-luca.. i.." she stuttered it was so cute but i wanted to know what she wanted to say..
"Take your time Charli.. I have all the time in the world.." i really wanted to blurt out "i love you be my girlfriend" .. then she said
"Luca I l-love you a lot and i want us to be together.. your kind a-adorable and your the cutest snowball in the world"
i blushed ALOT.. this is what i wanted her to ask me.. that.. SH!T IM ZONING OUT..
"L-luca..??" she said worryingly i finally answered her though..:)
"Charli I-i love you to.. since the day i layed my eyes on you i loved your eyes and your cute smile.. and your so adorable and cute and the best person i could ask for to be in my life your my orange <3 and yes i would love to be your Boyfriend:)" i was really red then she scooted closer to me on the bed and got close to my face and asked..

~~{Maybe a little lemon for kissing}~~

"D-do you mind..if i kissed you.." she looked away while saying it a little embarrassed with blush on her cheeks she was so fuck!ng adorable..
"I don't mind at all.."

~ {Third Person POV} ~

In that second Charli pressed her lips on Lucas and licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance. Luca was blushing like crazy and pretty flustered but he let her search around. Then they both moved back to catch their breath and Charli started tickling Luca and teasing him.

~ {Lucas POV} ~

She was flustering me and teasing me I get what she's doing.. little does she know 2 can play that game:). I pinned her to the bed which she was surprised about and pressed my lips on hers. They were so soft and tasted like the orange chapstick she uses. I began to lick her bottom lip asking for an entrance which she gave. We stayed there for about 5 minutes until i started getting too comfortable and i went down to her neck and sucking there. She moaned a little bit probably not expecting me to do that. Then i realized what i was doing i stopped and looked up at her beautiful eyes
"O-oh i'm s-sorry.." i said looking at the mark i gave her on her neck.
"It's fine.. i've been wanting to kiss you for a while..so i'm fine.." i.. didn't expect her to say that but right now i kinda just wanted to watch something and lay with her..
"Hmm you wanna watch a movie" i ask
"that's sounds nice" she's said back to me. We both get under the covers and i put on a movie. By surprise she wraps her arms around me and whispers in my ear
"thank you~:)" i got shivers from that her voice is so soothing.. but i was pretty tired so we both layed down cuddling each other while we both fell asleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONEEE <3 i'm thinking about making a smut chapter if you guys are ok with it it would be after this one 🤔 what do you guys think??? Also i hope you all had a great Christmas and happy holidays <3