Oh shit

"oh god" "oh god" was the same thought going through my head. I just cheated on my two fiances. "They're going to hate me," I thought. My thoughts were soon broken by Wilbur calling my name. Alex Wilbur said he was now next to me. "Are you okay his" British voice laced with worry you look pale? "Y-yea I'm fine I just forgot about my um roommates they might be worried sick so I think I should just leave," I said in a rush. "Okay that's fine we can have breakfast another time," he said with a gentle smiled that turned into a smirk still need help getting dressed ducky," he said with his sigh smirk. I turned bright red shut up and please help me get dressed, please I said Yes sir he said still with his stupid smirk.

After we got me dressed Wilbur handed me a piece of paper. Here's my number I would love to do this again sometime but not just fucking a date ya know" He said with his signature smile. I smiled and told him thank you as he helped me out the door I wave goodbye to him and as soon as he shut the door I booked it to the nearest bus stop. When I stopped to catch my breath my phone started ringing. I looked and saw it was my older brother sam calling me so I answer.

Hello, I started "Quackity where the hell have you been Karl, and sapnap just called me telling me you never went home," he said in a serious tone. "But me being the good big brother I am I cover for you and told them you crashed at my place" he stated 'What why," I asked. "I knew you went to a bar and got drunk because you drunk called me and told me that you were sad because Karl and sapnap were having sex without you" sam stated "Oh thank god" I sighed in relief. "So what happened this morning," sam asked. After I explained everything to sam there was a pause before he yelled. "What the fuck was thinking Alex you could have been killed you went home with a stranger," he said in a gruff tone. "I know I know I'm on my way home the bus just pulled up ill text you when I'm home," I said. love you bro I said love you to quackity sam said and then he hung up. as he hung up I board the bus and paid the driver. I sat down, pulled out my phone, and texted Karl that I was on the way home something I should have done last night.

Hi ik I haven't been updating I've been busy and my mental health haven't be been the best but yall should expect weekly updates <3