Home

Trigger warning
Throw up

As I unlocked the door to my Shared home with my two fiancés. I'm engulfed in a tight hug.

"Where were you we was so worried" stated Karl "Yea it's not like you to not come home without telling us" Added Sapnap. "I was at Sam's we went to a bar and I had to many drinks so I stayed at his house" I lied

"I didn't wanna drink and drive so I just stayed with Sam so me and Sam had a sleep over like old times" I said with a smile. "Well please just call us next time we was both so worried" Said sapnap with a loving look on his face.

"Their lying they don't need you do you remember what they said last night what the did without you" "But do you remember what you did last night you slept with someone else do you think that any better than them fucking without you"states the voice in my head. They were getting to loud.

The guilt was to much the pain of being left out was to much. Is it getting hot in here I thought I need to sit down. I feel nauseous.

I pushed sap and Karl off and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Karl and Sapnap run in the bathroom to hold me. "Sap go get some medince and water" said a worried Karl. I leaned back over the toilet as I felt more coming up. When sapnap comes in with the stuff he asked "do you need to go to the doctor".

"N-no it's just a hang over"I say as I sit up and lean against the wall. "Do you want us to get you something to eat" I know how much you love my waffles stayed sapnap with a grin.

Yes that would be nice I said with a closed eye smile. Okay while I make the waffles Karl can make eggs so we will be back" "Do you need help to the bed"ask Karl.

"No I'm fine right here thanks you though" I say. Okay we'll call us if you need us stayed sapnap.

"When they left I started to think I never get bad hang overs to where I throw up a little headache yea but not throwing up maybe I'm coming down with something".

"Did Wilbur give me something? Maybe he was sick and don't know if I don't get no better I'll go to the doctor".

My train of thought was broken when I heard my name. "the food is done "yelled Karl.

How long was I thinking for. Alex I heard again. "O-oh coming" I say as I get up to go eat. But before I leave the bathroom I look in the mirror.

The look of guilt is all I see. "Should I tell them" no because Sam lied for me and they get mad at him too. So I slapped on a fake smile and went to eat

A/n
Hiii I'm back I've been busy with school and dint have no motivation for the book but I'm officially back
523 words