Chapter 2: The Virtual World Is Amazing

Two days...that how long it took until (Y/N) decided to test the scanners, but Jenny wasn't willing to help. She was afraid of messing us and she wanted no part in it. And Because of the that, (Y/N) began to look for more information deep in the computer and found the code of the virualization program.

Putting a timer, he leaped out of the chair and climb down the ladder and got into one of the Scanners before it closed on him.

Closing eyes and in a few seconds the process began with the lights and then...nothing.

Ice Sector

Ice Sector

Up in the sky, an avatar of (Y/N) materialized before to the ground, barely sticking the landing.

He looked around and he had to admit...this place was cool...(Pun intended)...He looked down and saw his hands.

If this world had enemies to fight...then it would make sense that he had some weapons to protect himself after all.

Looking down he noticed something. There was a hud on him and not only that it looked like from Star Wars the Republic Commandos, his favorite came.

Looking to his left he saw his weapon.

A blaster pistol, but not any blaster pistol, but DC-15s.

Turning his head around to the left he found out that he had the shield generator as well.

But he was missing the main blaster rifle, but before anything else he could think about, a red laser fire right at him, hitting him in the back knocking him down.

Quickly getting up, he looked at the direction where the baster fire came from and a block...monster.

Taking out his blaster pistol, he fired at the monster, missing most of his shots

The monster fired another red laser at (Y/N) hitting him in the chest.

(Y/N) recoiled in a little pain as he felt it all little, but right now he needed to get out of here and so ran as fast as he could with the monster coming after him.

He turned back to look at the monster that was following him and noticed something on his back. There was a handle and a trigger on it, not even think he grabbed and looked at it while he was running.

It was...beautiful.

It was the DC-17m...finally it was fair fight.

Coming to a complete stop (Y/N) turned around and fired the DC-17m at the monster. Unleashing a full clip of ammo on to the monster, one of the blaster bolts hit the mark in the center of the monster, stunning it before exploding.

"Huh....heh heh heh...that was something."

"(Y/N) where are you?" The voice came from above him. It was Jenny.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm all right Jenny...." I said.

Then there was complete silence....before...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD!!!!!!!"

Jenny really had a loud voice.

My ears were ringing. She was really loud.

"I wanted to explore this world, also I found out what this world is called." I told Jenny some of my finding while going through the massive amount of data and codes that was in the computer. It really was super computer and it was amazing.

In the real-world Jenny sighed before taking deep breath and asked what I had found out in this world.

Back in the Lyoko

"I found out the name of this virtual world, it is called the Lyoko, but I wasn't able to find anything on the creator, but I was able to get a name at least, it's Schaeffer..."

"Schaeffer....I never heard of him?" Jenny said to herself quietly and thought to herself who this person was.

"We can worry about that later, don't you know the dangers that you put yourself in. What if you can never come back or..."

"Don't worry I found a safety feature, when you are dematerialized, the programing will kick in get you out safety."

Jenny sighed a relief that I was going to be ok.

And so the continued their conversation without any interruption.

Jenny was able to get in contact with Maia who was surprised to know that I was in the virtual world, but not only that she learned it's name as well.

With Maia, she was in forest world, but I on the other hand was in an ice world.

As for what they are going to be doing now, (Y/N) wanted to meet Maia.

Unknown to Jenny and (Y/N), Maia had a little blush on her face.

Looking around (Y/N) was able to find what Maia described to be a tower.

Walking up to it, I was able to make my way into, multiple shots was fired and before (Y/N) could react, he was down and dematerialized instantly.

The End of chapter 2, I hope you enjoyed it.