☞ ︎Two at once? ☜︎

Bare with me I have no idea how this is gonna go

POV: No One

Tenko and Kokichi took off there face masks and decided to go to the kitchen to get some snacks forgetting that they had to switch people now. Upon entering the dining hall they saw Shuichi, Maki, Kaito, Miu, and Kiibo. Tenko realizing what they were in there for grabbed Kokichi and booked it out the door screaming "You won't take him from me!"
Confused, everyone ran after them, Kaito and Shuichi being fastest surprisingly with Kiibo, Miu, and Maki close behind. They found Tenko and Kokichi by Tenko's room and had to pry Kokichi out of her grasp, before handing him off to Miu and Kiibo. Miu being Miu dragged Kokichi to her ultimate lab with Kiibo following her telling her "Don't drag him he's been dragged enough!" or "Slow down before you both get hurt!" Upon entering Miu's lab Kokichi was interested with every invention he saw (-the sexual things Miu felt the need to point out).
Kokichi looked around not touching anything because you never know with Miu... Kiibo was standing next to him constantly waking him up. 'Who knew he could sleep while standing-' Kiibo thought.

During Miu and Kiibo's time with Kokichi, he almost fell asleep 70 times, Miu and Kiibo equally keeping him awake. Until this happened...
POV: K1B0

Miu dragged Kokichi and I over and started playing a show of some sorts, Kokichi was fidgeting with his hands as he was sitting in between both of us when suddenly he looked more tired then before and dropped his hands ontop of both our hands and said something that shocked both of us...
"I.. love you.. guys.."
Then he immediately went back to fidgeting with his hands as if he he didn't do anything or didn't remember it. Miu and I looked at each then at Kokichi for a couple minutes, Miu starting to tear up a bit. Then there was a knock on the door and Miu got up to go get it still tearing up.

POV: Miu

I opened the door not caring that I was tearing up and saw Tenko. I walked outside and Tenko questioned why I had tears in my eyes. I told her what went down seconds before and she told me what she found out about Kokichi being Pan and Poly, as well as possible crushes. "Okay, so... we need to tell the others about this" we both say at once.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒! 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠, ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛- 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠! 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒! 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐼𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠! 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟-𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛, 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟, 𝑀𝑜𝑚, 𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑜𝑟 𝐶! 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐶 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝐵𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑒- 𝑁𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 :) 𝐴𝑁𝑌𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆- 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙! 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑!