☞︎ Is this the end..? ☜︎

POV: No one
No one could wake Kokichi, no matter what they tried, so they moved him to the infirmary room, where they could monitor him. Everyone took shifts of two while watching over Kokichi. It was Shuichi and Maki's turn when something finally happened.

POV: Shuichi Saihara
Kokichi has been asleep for quite a while... I wanna know he's okay. Whatever Monokuma did made him pass out, so I don't think this counts with the motive. Wait a minute? Did Kokichi move in bed?! "Maki! I think Kokichi is moving!" I yelled to Maki, to which he looked over and walked up to Kokichi, who was stirring a bit in his sleep. Maki looked over the small boy before two purple eyes opened slightly. "W-What the heck are you two doing here..? And where am I..?" Kokichi mumbled, but didn't receive a response, instead he got two hugs from Maki and I.

POV: Kokichi Ouma
W-what the hell is happening? Maki and Shumai are hugging me? They don't like me though? At least Maki doesn't like. She hates my guts! So then... why is she hugging me..? I'm so confused. How long have I been asleep? And what happened? I remember getting stuck with something but then it goes blank. What the hell happened to me?

POV: No one
Everyone came and hugged Kokichi, happy that he was back, however, they all noticed Kokichi wasn't acting tired like he was, they had a feeling Kokichi didn't know what happened over the past week, so they all explained to him what happened and how he acted with everyone. Of course Kokichi didn't believe them until Monokuma confirmed it. Kokichi, not wanting to be seen differently, went to his room Over time, things slowly went back to normal, at least Kokichi thought so. Everyone was hating him again, but was that just a lie as well? Yes. Yes it was. Everyone agreed secretly that they would act like nothing happened for Kokichi's sake. Because who knows what could've happened if they didn't (:

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑, 𝐼 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠. 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒! 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑘𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.