Chase saves Skye from Mayor Humdinger

In town...

Chase and Skye were walking through town on the side walk. Chase was glad that Skye recovered from the fire at Katie's Pet Parlour 6 days ago.

Chase: I sure am glad that you survived from that fire 6 days ago.

Skye: Yeah, that was the most dangerous thing that has ever happened to me. I could've died.

Chase: I'm just glad you survived in the end.

Skye: Hopefully nothing bad tries to get me again.

But, someone tried to blast Skye.

Chase: Skye! Watch out!

Chase tackled Skye and saved her from being blasted.

?: Hand Skye over, Chase!

Chase: Mayor Humdinger! Whaddya want?

Mayor Humdinger: I want Skye.

Chase got in front of Skye, protecting her.

Chase: Why do you want Skye?

Mayor Humdinger: I'm going to use her to help me take over the town.

Chase: Oh, no! Skye dosen't belong in the hands of evil.

Mayor Humdinger: I insist you hand her over.

Chase: That's not an option!

Mayor Humdinger: You wanna bet?!

Mayor Humdinger grabbed Skye with his claw from his Catastrophe ATV.

Skye: Ahhh! Chase! Help!

Chase: Put her down!

Mayor Humdinger: Never!

Mayor Humdinger grabbed Chase and threw him into a watermelon stand and drives off while holding Skye hostage.

Skye: Chase! HELLLLP!

Mayor Humdinger: Finally! Now that I have Skye, I'll turn her into my robot pup slave and take over the town, and after all that. I'll kill her.

Skye was trying to break free from Humdinger's claw, but the claw was holding her tight.

Skye: Help! Help me Chase!

Chase got out of the watermelon stand and saw Humdinger driving away while holding Skye hostage.

Chase: Skye!!

Chase puts his Elytra wings on and jumps off something tall and he starts gliding after Humdinger.

Chase: I'll save you Skye!

Skye sees Chase gliding.

Skye: Hurry Chase! Save me!

Mayor Humdinger sees Chase trying to get Skye back.

Mayor Humdinger: Stay away from my pup!

Mayor Humdinger tried to shoot Chase with his Nova Cannons but Chase was dodging the energy bullets very well.

Chase: She's my pup!

Chase tosses a TNT block in one of the Nova Cannons and the Catastrophe ATV blew up sending Humdinger flying back to Foggy Bottom and sent Skye high into the air.

Skye: Woooooooaaahhh!!

Chase: I'll save you Skye!

Chase uses a firework to rocket himself towards Skye and he grabbed her and holding her in his paws.

Chase: Hang onto me tight Skye! I'll glide us home!

Chase glides back to the Lookout while holding Skye in his paws and he circled around the Lookout 4 times and perfectly lands right next to Skye's Pup-house.

Skye: Chase, thank you!

Skye tackled Chase and she was licking him in the face while she's standing on his belly.

Chase: (Groan) Skye, you're standing on my belly.

Skye: I know.

Skye got off of Chase's belly and he stands up and wrapped his paws around Skye and picked her up and hugged her.

Chase: Don't worry my baby pup, you're safe now.

Skye: Thank you so much for rescuing me.

Chase: It's my job to protect you.

Skye: Thank you Chasey, you're my hero.

Chase and Skye started licking each other's faces while Chase still had his paws around her body.

The End.