I Was Tagged Again

I was tagged by renisnotaghost this time.

1. Meaning behind your username
Mine is just a MCR song lyric right now. I want to change it to something more meaningful but I'm terrible at coming up with names

2. Favorite band
My Chemical fucking Romance. Hands down. They are the best band ever and you can't change my mind.

3. Romantic or horror movies?
To be honest, I don't watch that much tv. But if I had to choose, I would probably pick horror. Don't get me wrong, I love a good lgbt romance, but I prefer gory stuff.

4. Top three Wattpad story recommendations
Idk

5. Explain your profile picture
Mine is just a picture of Gerard Way with red hair. There isnt much to explain with that one.

6. What is your dream job?
I want to be a forensic anthropologist. And for those of you who don't know what that is, forensic anthropologists study corpses long after death. The main focus of a forensic anthropologist is bones of the deceased. I want to get a doctorate in forensic anthropology and be able to go to different crime scenes and examine bodies.

7. Did you ever have a previous Wattpad account
No. I have not had a Wattpad account before this.

8. What was your first fan fiction to write
Mine was Three Cheers For Murder. It's still not finished. Don't read it. It sucks, I'm not even going to explain what it's about. Just don't read it.

9. Current favorite song
Probably I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance. Thats been my favorite song for a while now.

10. Last song you listened to
I think it was Numb by Waterparks. It's a great song. I just discovered it today.

Tags in comments.