surprise

ty FlashRider9 for the idea, lowkey forgot i wrote this but wtv. also im sure i did this already-

you sighed as you declined the sixth facetime call from kylie.

usually the two of you facetime every night before she would fall asleep but you couldn't today.

she was on a business trip with kendall to europe and wouldn't be home for another three weeks so facetime was the most you two got for now.

you knew she trusted you, she should since you never gave her a reason to do otherwise.

you also knew she would get upset seeing as you declined multiple times without any explanation.

truth was, you were at your ex's house because you wanted her back.

lmao actually, you were at the airport to surprise her.

no one of her sisters knew you were going either, because you knew they would eventually tell her to stop her from getting in her feelings.

you sat and sipped the starbucks you got from the airport since you didn't have anything to eat.

when you saw her texting you, you turned off the phone that way there would be no temptations.

you didn't want to ignore her, it hurt more than the distance but you would probably tell her everything if you picked up the phone to talk to her.

you boarded the flight, praying no paps noticed you, also praying kylie wouldn't be mad.

after the long ass flight, which you mostly slept through, you finally landed.

once you turned back on your phone, you saw dozens of texts and emails from everyone, even your mom.

suddenly you felt bad for not telling everyone else, now they probably went to your house and didn't find you and scared kylie even more.

you were pretty sure the public would see you somewhere here, take pics and upload them way before you could call anyone and explain.

you got out the airport, got a taxi and made it to her hotel successfully.

you were sure no one noticed you at least and if they did, that was irrelevant now.

taking a deep breath, you knocked on their hotel door.

you had an annoying amount of trouble to find out if she was in her room right now.

it was the dead of night so where else would she be?

but the receptionist was no help at all, as if she didn't know you were kylie's girlfriend.

they had ended up asking for id and all that bullshit, saying they would send her down to see if she knew you until you had to pull out some money.

that was probably all they wanted to begin with because you were sure everyone knew you and kylie were a thing.

even if they didn't notice you, they most likely heard the name before.

a very tired kylie opened the door and your heart fluttered at seeing your girlfriend again.

"who the fuc- BABEE!!" she yelled, hugging you tightly to which you hugged back.

when she pulled away she hit you across your arm and frowned.

"we were scared. im mad now." she said, cracking a smile as she let you into her room.

there was broken glass in the corner of the room, and tissues on the bed making you frown.

"what happened baby?" you asked, hugging her from behind.

her body tensed up under yours and you smirked to yourself.

"ummm its funny actually." she giggled.

"tell meee." you pleaded.

if it led to her breaking something it obviously wasn't something funny.

"i was worried an i threw it." she shrugged and turned to face you, placing a kiss on your lips.

"well don't be, im here now and i'm not going anywhere" you smiled.

"so this was the surprise?"she grinned, remembering that the other night you had told her about a surprise.

"it wass." you smiled and hugged her again, not planning to let go this time.

ion kno i didnt proofread soooo