hexside

Amity sat across from Luz, "so, we're going to sleep in the same room."

"yep," Luz said, "so, um, Eda said that you like me, but that's crazy right?" she said patting her legs.

Amity turned bright red, "yeah that's crazy, Lilith said the same thing to me." she fidgeted, "so is what she said true."

Luz turned red this time, "well if you want it to be?" she said quietly.

Amity heard and jumped at the chance, "yes, yes I want it to be true." she blushed and looked down.

Luz hugged Amity and let out happy noises, Amity kissed her cheek, luz pulled Amity on to her sleeping bag kissing her face giggling.

Eda and Lilith laughed thinking about the memories of what they did in school, Eda pissing off Bump and Lilith sneaking off to make out with Odalia, oh Titan Eda was going love telling Bump, the rest of the night.

The next morning Eda was up early waiting for everyone to get up, Luz and Amity where the next ones up, "morning you two, Luz I need you to sing this." she said placing a paper in front of Luz.

They looked at it, "Eda is this a name change document?" the half which asked.

"well you are my daughter, so I thought you should have my name as well." the owl lady said.

Luz looked over the name on to paper again and smiled, "I shall be Luz Noceda Clawthorne." she said proudly before signing the papers.

Amity looked around before seeing a note on top of her books, "tell Eda that I'm going to getting mother to come talk, Lilith." she walked over and handed it to Eda who paled.

"well let's get you two to school." Eda pushed them to school, King called for them to slow down Owlbert happy carried Amity while the rest where on foot, it didn't take long to get to Hexside Amity hobbled off after kissing Luz, Eda put her hands on her hips, "now I have to go do some papers work Luz you coming with me.

Bump sat in his office when someone knocked on the door, "come in," he called, Eda walked in, "oh, hello Edalyn what brings you in today?"

Eda walked over, "well I need to update Luz's school files, you see turns out she's actually my daughter and we had to change her name."

Principal Bump sat there, "as in you adopted her?" he asked hesitantly.

"on my biological daughter, turns out I had a kid this whole time." she beamed.

Bump sat there looking at the two, they where a lot alike, he couldn't handle another Eda or even a half Eda for the next few years, "I'm going to need to start drinking again?" he sighed shuffling through a cabinet, "here fill this out and leave it on my desk, I need to go lay down." he walked out of the room.

Eda looked at Luz, "so you ready miss Noceda Clawthorne." she smiled.

"yep, see you tonight Eda." she walking to the door.

"Luz you can call me mum." Eda said.

"OK, bye mum." she said walking out, Eda was definitely going to give Camila a hug for giving her Luz then yell at her for not telling her that she was pregnant with Luz.

Eda made her way back to the Owl house to find Lilith and her mother standing outside talking Hooty, "hello mother, what brings you here? not another cure I hope." she asked.

"oh no dear, Lilith said you had something you need to tell me." Gwendolyn said.

Eda glared at Lilith, "well why don't we go inside and talk while Lilly makes us some tea?" she said.

Gwen and Eda sat on the couch with tea, "so mother remember how you always said that one of us should have kids?" Eda said making Gwen looked in-between them and putting her cup down, "well it turns out you are already a grandmother."

Gwen sat there shocked, "Edalyn what do you mean?" she asked.

"well do you remember that human girl I dated, well she got pregnant and didn't tell me and I met her and started teaching her how to be a witch well we figured it out when she found a picture of me and her mother." Eda explained with Gwen nodding along.

"so I'm a grandma and it's the scary humans Daughter." she sighed.