one last talk

Luz spun around in her new uniform in her room, "dam I make this look good," she said, "I wounder what Amity will think?"

"Luz are you going to have something to eat before school." Eda called.

"coming mum." she called as she grabbed her bag and went down the stairs. The morning felt almost normal to luz she eventually left for school.

Luz walked into the school getting some look of jealousy and people whispering about the hot new girl, she smiled at the confidence boost. She saw Amity, Ed and Em and walked over.

"hey Amity how's my amazing girlfriend?" she said from behind the three.

"oh hi Luzzzzzz." Amity said as she turned around, her jaw fell slack.

Ed turned to Amity, "hey Mittens what's going on," he saw Luz and looked back at Amity then Luz, then Amity again, "Em, Em are seeing this?" he asked hitting his twin.

Em turned around and stared at Luz, "Mittens is that Luz?" she asked, Amity nodded.

"witch puberty baby." Luz answered with finger guns, "so Amity, what do you think?" she asked nervously.

Amity closed her mouth, "YES, yes I like your new look." she said quickly.

Luz leaned over Amity, "really," she said smugly, she grabbed her hand, "come on let's go find Willow and Gus."

"good luck Mittens." Ed and Em said in sink.

It didn't take long for them to find the other, "Gus, Willow." Luz called to them.

The two turned around, "oh come on, I was enjoying being the tallest." Gus said.

Willow looked at Luz, "what happened to you?" she asked.

Luz smiled and finger gunned, "witch puberty." she said smugly.

Willow smiled, "now it's just me and Amity who haven't had witch puberty."

Luz turned to Amity, "wait you haven't been through witch puberty yet?" she asked, Amity blushed and looked away, "Oh my ghoul, you are going to be so hot."

"Luz you you can't say that out loud." Amity said covering her girlfriends mouth.

Luz laughed and picked Amity up, "why not it's true."

"Excuse me miss, can you please put down my student?" Bump asked.

Luz put down amity and turned around, "Oh hi there principal Bumb." She said.

He looked at her, "I'm sorry miss, do I know you?" He asked.

Luz had a smug smile on her face, "really, you can't tell who I am?"

"Wait a minute don't tell me Edalin has another kid I didn't know about." He said looking like he was about to have a break down.

Luz let out a small laugh, "not that I know of, but anyway Bump it's just me Luz," she smiled, Bump didn't seam any better about it, "I just went through witch puberty."

Bump let out a sigh, "well at least you still need to use glyphs." He said.

Everyone saw an idea pop into her head, she put out her finger and drew a circle in the air, before it turned into a ball of light.

Willow looked shocked, "Bump, look what you did." She said.

A few weeks later Luz had learned how to use more magic and figured out how to rebuild her portal to the human world.

"Are you ready to get building Eda?" Luz asked.

"As soon as the day of unity is over we'll get to work." Eda smiled ruffling her hair.

"This going to be great, when we get back I think going to like having two mum's." Luz smiled, Eda felt a pain in her chest as she know what was going to happen.

*the day of unity happens basically the same*

Luz collapses to her knees facing the old cabin in Gravesfield, "no king, Eda, everyone." She said starting to cry.

"Don't worry Luz we'll save them." Amity said placing her hand on Luz's shoulder.

Luz, Amity, Gus, Willow and Hunter walked up to the door of the noceda house, Luz knocked on the door, the door opened, "hi mum." Luz said.