Prologue

I don't know where to start.

I just woke up in a room wearing nothing and only a comforter covering my naked body. I think I drink a lot the last night because my head feels like there's a stone on top of it. I wonder who is it again this time.

Of course, I remember I'm making out with someone last night but I didn't remember that he take me to this room.

We're currently on a vacation with my friends here in Siargao also, my dad has a resort here. I think this is one of our hotels. I get up at massaged my head to ease my headache. I sighed deeply and turned my head to the side. Then I saw a man sleeping and I think he's naked too because I saw our clothes on the floor.

I look at his face and as far as I remember, he's not the guy I'm kissing last night.Who's this guy?

I had sex with a stranger?!

Godness, Veronica. What the hell?

But it's fine. It's just sex, nothing new and he will leave me after this. Guys were always like that.We don't know each other, anyway.

I admit he's handsome but no. He's not my type and also, I don't like having boyfriends and crushes. It's too high school.

He frowned while his eyes were closed and then hugged the pillow. I lay back in bed because my knees are weak. I didn't remember how we end up here though.When he opened his eyes and meet mine, his eyes widened and he looked surprised like he saw a ghost from a dark room.

He throw the pillow and down under the comforter we shared and he saw his naked body and then looked at me. He screamed and hugged himself at mas lalong lumaki 'yong bilog ng mga mata niya.

"Sino ka?! nasan ako?!" he asked confusingly but panicking at the same time at para siyang batang nagtatanong.

"You raped me?" he asked like he's scared or something.

Geez! Raping guys is not my thing! why the fuck would I do that, huh?

"We had sex, something happened to us" I casually said and hugged himself that made me want to laugh.

"Ano? paano?" he asked while covering himself with the comforter.

"I don't know, I just woke up in this room naked with you," I said and he looked like his dog was killed by a stranger.

"Ibig sabihin, hindi na ako virgin?" he asked while looking at the ceiling and that I laughed.

"You're a virgin?" I asked with a laugh.

At this age, he didn't have an experience? In other words, I took his virginity? what a funny story. I never thought that at this generation, may virgin pa palang lalaki at his age.

"I am," he was messing his hair looking so problematic with what happened.

He's indeed a virgin.

I decided to get up from bed and since I'm wearing nothing so I get up from that bed naked and when he saw me he immediately covered his eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked while completely covering his eyes for him not to see my naked body.

"What? we already had sex, wala na akong kailangan pang itago" I said and he cleared his throat and throw the pillow to me.

"Just cover your body, it was forbidden for me to see your naked body because I'm still a man," he said and he's still covering my eyes.

Forbidden my ass! as if.

I picked up the pillow and throw it at him back. What's wrong with him?I went to shower and let the water run down to my body. After that, I covered my body with a white towel and go outside of the shower to pick up my clothes but then I saw him still covering his body with a comforter at tulala siyang nakatingin sa kawalan.