CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34

I didn't drink any alcoholic drinks on Justin's birthday. That night, maayos akong umuwi sa bahay. CJ doesn't drink too that's why he was the one who carried Bianca on the way to the car para hinatid namin pati si Justin.

I'm tired and sick of that kind of life now. I want some change, you know? I want to experience new things, especially with CJ. Months have passed after that night, parang ginawa na niyang bahay ang bahay namin.

He's always there and my dad is happier because he's here. He has someone to talk to. Of course, we always went on dates, to a mall, cinema at whatever date comes to mind, I have already experienced it with him almost every day.

I'm still not busy because I still didn't have results of the licensure exam. Having a license before applying a job is a huge advantage kaya dito lang muna ako sa bahay minsan sumasama ako kay Daddy sa Siargao para simulan 'yong plano doon sa bagong resort niya.

Same with CJ, with his house in Batangas, I already have the plans, hindi pa siya tapos pero malapit na siyang matapos. I'm also excited with renovating the house kasi alam ko namang maganda 'yong design na ginawa ko at pumayag naman siya hindi ko masyadong sirain 'yong original na design ng bahay.

I will make some modifications and beautification with the house. At this moment, I was currently doing the floor plan of the house. I'm doing the blueprint now. Suddenly, I remembered that all my miniatures were in the storage room.

I just put it in there because our storage room has a lot of spaces than my room. Most of my stuff were there kasi masyadong marami 'yong mga minitures ko. I started making it when I was still in High School even before I took Architecture.

Thanks to YouTube.

I went to the storage and I'm thankful that it was still there at hindi ginalaw at andito parin 'yong mga materyales na kailangan. I started looking at the miniatures I made before. I sat on the high chair looking into the details of those miniatures. Most of these were bridges, 2 storey houses, and buildings.

I focused on the house since I will be doing a renovation. CJ's house in Batangas was spacious and classic so I need to put some changes to the division of the spaces. Now, I just opened my laptop to open my AutoDesk.

Instead of making miniatures, I can just use the AutoCad to the 3D visualization of my entire plan. I tied my hair and started layering my ideas to create a visual presentation. I think it took me like 4 hours in making it. Ramdam ko na nga 'yong pawis sa noo ko at medyo gutom na rin ako.

It's halfway done so I decided to go out from the storage but then I heard something.

"Oo, andito pa ako sa bahay," that's her, my mom.

Bakit parang bumubulong siya? Hindi ko siya nakikita kasi mukhang nasa likod siya ng wall ng divider ng storage room. I walked near to the divider.

"Oo nga, aalis ako mamaya. Magpapalaam----

"Mommy, kain na po tayo,"

She wasn't able to continue because I heard Gideon's voice calling her.

"Anak, kain na," I also heard dad calling me from my room kaya naglakad na ako palabas ng Sala.

"Dad, I'm here," sigaw mula sa baba at bumaba na siya.

"O saan ka ba galing?" tanong niya pagkababa niya.

"Uh...from the storage room. I'm making minitures," sabi ko at tumango na siya at dinala ako sa kusina.

Later after two minutes, mom and Gideon followed us here in the kitchen at umupo na rin silang dalawa sa tapat ko. Kahit na kumakain ako, hindi ko parin talaga maiwasan na isipin kung sino 'yong kausap niya kanina. Bakit siya nagtatago doon?