The Hospital

Gertrude felt groggy, and her mind had a seemingly thick fog in it. Casket. Chemical. Lies. She only remembered faint bits of the previous night, and did not want to remember more. She scanned her surroundings. Violet walls, blue sheets and nightgown. Metal bed sides. A creepy beep. Beep. Beep, resounding through the empty room. Needles. Gertrude swore inwardly. The Hospital. Her eyes began to adjust to the darkness, when a nurse walked into the room and flicked the lights on. The nurse felt her head while asking an array of questions like,

        "Do you feel alright? Would you like some water? Do you remember what happened?" Two of these were answered with a nod, one a shake of Gertrude's head. The nurse waved breifly then hurried out of the room, the lights still on. It looked like Sally had come, as well as Billy and Maddie-Friend for there were three brighly coloured packages on the side table. She smiled slightly, then needed to rest her head back on her pillow. The door opened again and she received a glass of water from the hurried nurse. She smiled again, took a sip of the liquid and fell back onto her pillow. her eyes slowly closed, and she fell back into a deep sleep.

        The next week passed slowly, mostly consisting of visits from Sally, Billy and Maddie-Friend, exercize, eating and drinking. When it was finally time to leave the hospital Gertrude was releived. She took her things and went to the front desk with someone, as none of her family could drive. The only person that she knew was herself, and the only person aside from in her family was Johnny Ghost. Really, I wonder where he is... Her thoughts trailed off as her mind recalled something she wised hadn't come back to her. When she got turned into dinosaurs. They called the Ghost dude and it ended with... Jimmy Casket. The two pieces clicked in her mind almost immediatly and she nearly panicked, but took a deep breath and regained composure. She leped into the car and told the driver where she wanted to go.

        Home had never seemed less welcoming.