Tempest and Gin

Hello! It's been a long time, but with season two having just come out and after binging the entire thing in a single day, I've decided that I'm going to write another book about Elma and her story. 

Here is the short synopsis and let's get writing! I hope you guys like it!

The gold is gone, but Elma's problems are just beginning.

With her dad in police custody and her mom once again AWOL and refusing to pay for legal council, Elma and Ms. Lana struggle to get through the trial with a court-appointed lawyer. 

Although Ward has been arrested with his own trial pending, Rafe is still on the loose and a constant threat to Elma's safety. 

 A shocking revelation from Kie rocks the Pogue friendship and a new face joins the ranks. 

JJ's dad is back for and for blood (and money) as the restitution still hands over their heads. 

And, to top it all off, school is just around the corner and rapidly approaching. 

At the end of her rope, Elma finds herself juggling friends, family, rivals, and enemies as she struggles to keep her wits about her and do the one thing she's always done; protect Kid. 

I'm really excited to give this new gift to you! We're going to have some of the stuff from season two, but it's not all going to be the same obviously. We will be introducing Cleo (ofc because she's my new favorite character in the show) and probably Carla (and that funky little plot twist at the end). 

Sorry for rambling, but I'm really really excited! Love you all so much! 

Oh, yeah, also the title is Tempest and Gin, which is why that's the title of this chapter.