BEST COVER

Hello everyone, 

Our team has come up with another category of 'Best Cover'. Perhaps you didn't win this year's 2021 Awards, we've got another surprise you stand a chance of winning.

All our contestants are special to us, and we would love to create different opportunities for both them and us! 

If you feel like your cover is stunning, enter the form below to stand a chance to be added to our 'BEST COVERS' reading list.

Name:

Title:

Platform Created:

Images copyrighted?:

Once you've completed the form, you can sit back relax and enjoy while we judge! If you can make friends in the comments and read each other's books for pass-time!

When we judge best cover we are looking at; 

*Colour Schemes - this is whether you've paired you're colours nicely, or if you've chosen to use a wide range of colours it looks spectacular and attractive.

*Font/Handwriting - the fonts you use also matter to us, if we can't read it, we can't judge it! Our personal suggestion is that one must STAY CLEAR of heavily cursive fonts as these are very difficult to decipher.

*Images - if you're a fan of vector art or plain pictures, we'll love to see them! The images you use must be clear and if they are copyrighted mention the artist where due and give credit!

*Positioning - the way your pictures, icons and fonts fit in together is VERY important! Make sure everything can be seen clearly and your name must be put on the cover!

We're excited! Get entering for this competition!