FAQ+

Here we've compiled a list of Qs and As we are ready to answer. If you have more questions please inbox us here on Wattpad and we will answer them personally (might take a few days)

1. How many reads/views should I have to enter?/Is there a limit on how many reads/views I should have to enter?

You  must have a minimum of 50 reads to enter and a maximum of 999k reads, as we would like to give those with no proper recognition a chance to enter. 

2. How many words/chapters must I have?

We would have liked to have a minimum of 5 chapters for each story and a minimum of 3000 words. However, these rules shall be put in place next year, as of now, if your book has 1 chapter and few words, it WILL NOT be able to win first/second. 

3. Does my story need to be completed?

No. Your story does not need to be completed, however, we don't give stickers for incomplete stories. If you win from an ongoing story we will follow it for six months until it's completed, failure to complete the story will result in removal of win/sticker and a public announcement. This is because there have been a number of people who claim they won on a barely finished story whereas others could have won with a finished one. 

4. If my book is posted elsewhere can I keep the sticker on the book if I win?

Of course you can. It's rightfully yours for your book.

5. Can I submit more than one story?

Yes, but no more than three.

6. Can I submit a collaborated story/Can I submit a story which I co-wrote?

Yes, you can. However the credit and sticker will be given to the account which posted the book.

7. Can I submit a bilingual/trilingual story?

Yes and no. If your story is bilingual French and English then yes. Any other languages are not allowed. 

8. Interactive story?

Yes, you may submit an interactive story.

Thank you.