Chapter 5- I think my bladder is going to explode

Chapter 5 –  I think my bladder is going to explode.

I searched each inch of all the hallways I passed. It went from marble floors to velvet carpets. I admit by the time I went by the 20th door, I was drooling. I think my eyes and mouth were going to dry out and pop off my face then roll on the floor. If a mouth could roll… I mean I wouldn’t know that, even though I’m a nerd. But its common sense to say your mouth would not roll, since it does not have a circular smooth surface. Get it?

I was not just checking out the house, or “hang out”, no. What I was looking for was a good place to have fun. I mean they are bound to have something in here right? THEY ARE GUYS! But, who knows they could be math geeks like me and have worn-out chalkboards with random math problems written all over it? I sighed in shame and then scoffed. Yeah right, that is a heck to the no.

 Its too funny, guys like them I am pretty sure would use all of their parents’ money for things like cars, places like this and lets not forget… girls. Though, with their good looks, I doubt that even if they poor, no girl would be able to resist.

I probably left the library a few hours ago and so you could say I was lost. Because I will admit that this mansion is for one, huge. And the fact I have never been in one so…  What to do? They must have some entertainment room somewhere in this place.

A huge door caught my attention that was at the end of the hallway. No one can resist a big door when they’re bored. So me being me, opened the door and peaked inside, just in case it was some type of bathroom and someone was in there… And my oh my goodness look at this room. It was bigger than the dang library.

Inside was a gigantic movie theatre. It looked to be about 100 red velvet seats, all in rows. Like what do they do? Invite everyone in 12th grade to come and watch a movie? Have slumber parties? Man, these guys were filthy rich, and this movie theatre proves their rolling in dough! They are living the life!

But really, who cares. I actually feel kind of jealous of their friends, they get to roll in dough, with the guys. Yeah, I’m definitely coming here every day. Those jocks wouldn’t even notice.

I walked down the cinema aisle and saw in the corner of the room a movie section. Possibly every movie there is known to man, might I must say. Wow, I made an understatement when I said I would be coming here every day, I meant Twenta fo’ seveennnnn!!!!

There was a door behind the movie stand and I curiously slipped to the back of the stand and opened it. WOAH, A POPCORN MAKER! This is definitely my dream home, and they say this is a hangout. I wonder what their actual houses look like. I turned the popcorn machine on and when I heard the popcorn kernels start to pop, I moved on towards the movies.

Ok… Superman, nah. Batman? Nah nah. Highschool Musical 3…Nooooooo… Why do they even have that anyway. Well, that’s definitely a question to keep in mind. Anyways after looking through probably a thousand movies, I finally came upon one.

 IT WAS THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME…

Ok…

Wait for it…

Wait for it…. Wait…

I PICKED FAST AND FURIOUS 5.

Yeah, I never even watched it before. I mean I watched each and every one of them at home, like a million times and I just cant wait to watch it!! I quickly shoved the movie inside the dvd player and sat down in the middle row. I already had my popcorn in the little popcorn bags I saw next to the machine.

I was so engaged with the movie and so oblivious that I didn’t even notice the door to the theatre open and close. I was shoving popcorn into my mouth and went to grab some more when I notice there is none left. Great! Now I have to get up and get some more. And it was the getting to the good part too! I grabbed the remote that sat next to me and quickly paused it.

As I got up from my seat, I heard a groan and a, “Man! Why did you pause the movie? The movie was at its climax!”

I spun around so fast, you could say I got whiplash. My eyes widened at the sight before me. No, it was not the Power Puff Girls. Nah, they’re probably too busy saving Townsville right now. Yeah, this picture was not good, all four of the guys sat there in their seats.

Matt looked as if he was about to pass out. Vincent was glaring at me as usual, but when as we made contact, the glare softened a little… at least I think it did. William had his mouth hung open as Jordan was whispering something in his ear. Something I don’t think I want to know about, yet made me curious of the conversation.

“I’m refilling my popcorn!” I said with a huff and straighten my back, before going to the popcorn machine and filling my popcorn bag up with buttery goodness.

I then made my way back to my seat and replayed the movie. After a couple of seconds I felt a tap on my left shoulder and turned my head in that direction, but didn’t see anything. I shrugged it off, the boys were probably messing with me.

I looked back to where my popcorn bag was to eat some and it wasn’t there. What in the world?! Last time I checked, popcorn don’t normally disappear out of thin air and they certainly don’t have any legs to just run off!

Instantly I knew who did it. I mean who else would it be? I turned around in my seat, ready to yell at Jordan, Will, Vince and Matt, but found no one else in the room with me. The seats that used to be currently filled, nothing was there in its place. What? Is everything disappearing on me now? Is this some kind of joke? Omg, don’t tell me I’m on T.V.

I stopped the movie, now uninterested in it.

I wanted to solve this mystery; two mysteries actually. One is to find out who took my beloved popcorn and two is to find out where those sneaky things went. Things meaning those disastrous group of boys, a.k.a the so called, Untouchables.

 I needed to find them or else I was going to die of starvation. I mean I didn’t want to sit here all day eating popcorn, unless I found the kitchen. If they had a kitchen… I bet you if they even tried to touch a stove the house would burn down. HAHAHA! That would really suck for them, but not for me. Unless, I here too in the house… Oh no! I got to get out of here!

I ran towards the large door, the entrance and only exit out of the theatre and jogged down the fancy long hallway. After five minutes, and going down many hallways that always seemed to have the same large black and red stripped mirror, the idea struck me that I was going in complete circles!

I sighed, tired of running and trying to make my way out of this stupid place. This was it… I was going to die. It’s my first day of senior year and I, Savannah, also known as Miss Nerdy, will fail in life of living because of some retarded group of jocks. I never would have thought of putting myself in this situation, but oh well. I guess I have to face it; the least I could do was go to the bathroom.

I think my bladder was going to explode!

@@@@########$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

What was her last name….? I was just writing the book and was just like, her name is savannah right? It is really sad that I don’t remember my main characters name, but wat do you expect? I have lots of books and I just cant stop writing them! I put some books up and they don’t seem to be getting any views so I just delete them. Im not deleting this book though, I like it and I think its going to be successful. So please, if you would kindly…

COMMENT.

ORRRRRR

VOTE.

That would be nice. Thank you have a great evening or morning. Wherever you are, (Yes im talking to u) Please stay safe and calm and fan me. Lol. Bye . Peace and …Yeah. XD

_AngelC123_