Chapter 19: Getting To Know You

Chapter 19: Getting to know you

Dedicated to all my loving fans and readers :)

I sneaked out of Denny's, giving Ryan a wink on my way out when he shot me a glare. But, to my surprise and satisfaction, his glare dropped and I watched with a grin as Ryan mouthed, He is hot. I laughed silently and went to sit on a bench that was not too far from the store. The boys would be able to see me here. I just hoped by boys, it was just Jordan and Vincent. Even they were hard to handle.

I kept thinking of different ways to get Matt to come out to me. His secret this entire time. He was mostly on the silent side and he stopped being a player a while back. Or so he said. I felt bad, because if Matt was just gay, then he was probably lonely. There wasn't anybody in the school that batted for the same gender like he did.

This means I'd have to scope out the school. There had to be at least one person that was bi or gay. That thought quickly faded as a roar of a motorcycle came from down the street. I snapped my head to the sound, to glare at the vehicle that dared to interrupt my thoughts. My glare changed into confusion as the motorcycle pulled up in front of me.

“You own one of these!?” I gasped in surprise as I recognized who it was. At least it was only one person and not Matt. I really wasn't ready for that. Seeing him actually caused my heart to pound weirdly in my chest. Probably because of my... hatred for him. Yeah that was it.

He took off his helmet allowing me to make eye contact with his piercing blue ones. His eyes went into slits after moments of me awkwardly gawking at him. “Are going to get on or no? I have places to be!” He snapped harshly with a helmet in his hands.

My cheeks flushed in embarrassment and I snatched the helmet out his hands, slamming it onto my head. “I hate you for this.” I mumbled, realizing that I had never rode or went near one of these beast killing machines before. Fear suddenly shot up my stomach.

“You ready?” He asked, the harshness in his voice slowly turning to amusement. He knew.

“W-where do I h-hold on?” I couldn't believe I was stuttering and letting him know more of my sudden fear.

He grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his waist, easily keeping balance of the bike and the both of us. “Right here sweetheart.” He still didn't have his helmet on, so I could see the stupid smirk on his face.

“Thanks..” I managed to breathe out, controlling myself after feeling his hard rock abs through the tight shirt he had on.

“V-Vincent?” I cursed myself, hearing the frightened tone of my voice.

“Yes?” He replied, motioning me to go on while he put on his helmet.

“Go slow okay?”

“Slow is for old people. I like to go fast.” I could feel the cockiness rolling off his muscled back in waves. As we sped off, I held on tighter, but feeling the breeze blowing through my hair and racing down the streets. I sorta felt... refreshed. And I badly wanted to tell Vincent, That's what she said.

But that was not happening as I suddenly got lost in my surrounding, my cheek against Vincent's back.