Four- A small problem

Amelia's P.O.V

I can't see anything through the cloth covering both my eyes. I can hear a faint scuffling sound from somewhere next to me, but that is all. It is eerily silent- too silent.

The sound of footsteps breaks the silence. It sounds like they are heading towards me. Someone- or something rips the cloth from my eyes.

I glance around the small room. Gray and Cerys are both sat to the side of me, and someone dressed in a full-body rubber suit stands in front of us.

"Tate, why did you have to kidnap us?" Gray sighs, "I really don't want to have to turn to crystals and apple juice again."

Tate takes off the rubber mask, "What—"

"Oh, I'm supposed to be scared?" Gray asks, "Right. Er." They think for a moment, "No, I can't do it."

"Where's Kira and Ellis?" I mutter to Cerys. She shrugs.

"I couldn't find your other friends." Tate says, "They'll turn up, if they really are spirits."

"Right." I say. I forgot about that little detail.

"So, why are we kidnapped again?" Gray asks him.

"Well." Tate says, "You're trapped here anyway, so, I thought you could help me with my plans."

"Oh, what are your plans?" Gray asks, knowing full well what his plans are.

"Well, there's a spirit. Nora. I'm gonna give here a baby." Tate says, "The people upstairs. Their baby. When it comes."

"Plot twist." I mutter.

"Wow, that is so cool!" Gray says.

"Wait, what episode are we on if Vivien and Ben did it already?" Cerys hisses.

"Hey, did Tate and Vivien do it yet?" Gray hisses back.

"How am I supposed to know?" I whisper.

"So, Tate." Gray says, "You gonna make Vivien have your baby?"

"That wouldn't work." Tate says, "I'm a spirit, she's human.. the baby would be too strong."

I glance at Cerys, who looks severely fed up.

"Ah, now I just gave him an idea, didn't I?" Gray sighs. They turn back to look at Tate, "Forget I said anything."

-

Kira leads us out of a small, worn door. Me and Gray follow her through overgrown grass and weeds, out onto the street again. She stops in front of us, "Where did Cerys and Ellis go?" Kira asks us.

"We thought Ellis was with you." Gray says.

"Cerys was behind us." I say, turning back to look at the house. No sign of Cerys.

"Well. That's a problem." Gray mutters, "Also, I lost my boots."

"That's the least of our problems." I say.

Gray laughs, "I only just bought those boots." They sigh.

"We have to do something Kira." I say, turning back to look at Kira, "We have to help them. Or Vivien and Violet, at least."

"No." She says, "We'll stay here. Go explore somewhere! There's no point helping, the season will be boring."

"But, these people are actual people!" I say, "In this Universe, anyhow."

"If Vivien doesn't give birth, then Micheal won't exist!" Kira complains. Gray elbows Kira in the ribs for what must be at least the fifth time today.

"Kira, seriously?" Gray laughs.

"Yeah." Kira nods, "He's my husband! We can't just stop him from being born!"

"Kira, oh my God." I mutter.

"We should make it 'oh my Antichrist'." Kira says, "Instead of 'oh my God.' It sounds a lot cooler."

"Yeah, no." Gray says, "Anyway, we have a small problem."

"Go on." I sigh.

"Okay, so, a few problems." They say, "One: Ellis and Cerys are lost. Two: my poor boots are also lost. Three: I forgot my rainbow tote bag with my crystals and candles. Four: the effects of this spell are supposed to wear off after a few hours..." Gray sighs, "It's been more than a few hours, we're still here... and I don't have my crystals to get us back."

"So we're stuck here?" I mutter.

"Basically." Gray nods, "Unless we die. But if we die in the Murder House, we're stuck there forever."

"Cool." Kira says. She takes out her phone and starts taking pictures of the house and herself, "Might as well make the most of it." She adds.

"It's not really cool." I say.

"It is!" Kira says.

"I need my crystals!" Gray complains.

-
-
-

712 words.