Seeking of Hopeless Equity

Flawed Ladies Series #2 - Seeking of Hopeless Equity

FLS #1 - Yelling for Epiphany
written by: Modernscorpio

FLS #3 - Trying to be Perfect
written by: jxparaiso

FLS #4 - Across Her Mistake
written by: elicaxx

FLS #5 - Treasuring the Unworthy
written by: TearjerkyJ

FLS #6 - Underneath of Joyous
written by: YourcuTea_berry

FLS #7 - Selflessly Delightful
written by: msaaadeilln

FLS #8 - Behind Her Smiles
written by: thunderstormsteary

This is a work of fiction. All of the scenes and names was made by the author's imagination and used in a fictitious manner. If has any resemblance to something or someone who lives in reality, it's just purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or any means including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and ceirtain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Be reminded that this is the kind of story that is not and will never be suitable for young and sensitive minds. I don't mean to promote violence and killings but to aware everyone what is happening to our world and how the society works. Again, this contains violence and traumatizing scenes that is not suitable for young minds. Don't apply to reality. You've been warned.

--

To those who was raised by pain, this is for you.