Chapter 2.

"Dr. Grey you're with Dr. Deluca today" - Richard.

You and Dr. Deluca walk away from Richard to start your day, you stop and Dr. Deluca introduces herself. 

"Hi i'm Carina Deluca, i'll follow you today, i am an ob/gyn, and i hope to make your first day a good day" - Carina. 

"Hi Dr. Deluca, i'm happy to meet you and be with you". - y/n.

"Oh you can call me Carina it's okay" - Carina.

"Oh okay, i appreciate that Carina, well should we get started, whats the first patient?" - y/n. 

"Well a pregnant woman just came in yesterday and her baby has some problems" - Carina.

*You and Carina walk half way through the hospital to get to the patient and you take the time to get to know each other*

"So i guess that you're Lexie and Meredith's sister?" - Carina.

"Yeah well i have the same parent's as Lexie, so i guess that Meredith is my half sister." - y/n.

"So you're also one of thatchers? like Lexie?" - Carina.

"Yeah, that's right" - y/n. 

"So are you older or younger then Lexie?" - Carina. 

"Well actually me and Lexie are twins and i know we don't really look that much alike" - y/n. 

"Omg really that's cool, well yeah, you don't look exactly alike, but i can tell now" - Carina.

You and Carina arrive at the patient's room and start the round so everybody knows all there need's  to be known about the patient and Carina gives you the honor to present your first real patient. Carina after says what they can do to help the patient. 

"Now you get some alone time with your relatives, to decide what way you wanna go to help your baby, we'll leave so you guys have privacy" - Carina. 

"Thank you very much dr. Deluca" - patient. 

*you and Carina leave the room and you pull Carina into an on-call room*

"Thank you Carina for letting me present the patient, i appreciate it very much" - y/n.

"Oh you really don't have to thank me that way, look grey out of every resident i have had, you are my very favorite and i'm thanking you for not putting me trough hell cause you know how to do this" - Carina. 

"Omg Carina you're one of the sweetest people i have ever meet and i haven't meet many of those" - y/n.

*You and Carina hug for a long time cause of how much you appreciate each other*.