Chapter 12.

*Carina, y/n and Arizona arrive at the hospital*

"BAILEY OVER HERE!" - Carina.

"We need a gurney over here" - Bailey.

*They all go into a room*

"Okay everyone but Carina and Bailey out" - Arizona.

"How long has she been unconscious?" - Bailey.

"Carina??" - Arizona.

"I don't know at least 20 minutes" - Carina.

"Okay we need to find the cause of this, have one of you checked for head injuries under her hair" - Bailey.

"No we only thought about getting her here" - Arizona.

*Carina starts checking y/n for obvious head injuries*

"Arizona, she has a hole in her head" - Carina.

"Oh Bailey this does not look good, i think we have to stitch this up right now" - Arizona.

"Okay we'll stitch her head up, but i have to page Amelia so she can check for anymore serious injuries" - Bailey.

"I'll go grab a suture set and something to numb the spot" - Carina.

*Carina comes back after grabbing the things, when she comes back Amelia is already there*

"Hi Carina, what happened?" - Amelia.

"Well me and y/n went to my place and had some food then i went to take a shower, she said she needed some sleep, then after i was done showering and getting dressed i walked into my bedroom finding her on the floor and now we're here" - Carina. 

"Okay well i'll stitch her up and take y/n for a CT-scan" - Amelia.

"Okay" - Carina.   *Carina say's while tears start dripping down her face*

"Hey, hey Carina it's okay she'll be fine okay, come with me" - Arizona.

*Arizona takes Carina to an on-call room*

*Carina starts crying and Arizona locks the door*

"Hey hey hey hey Carina it's okay, y/n will be okay" - Arizona.

*Carina keeps crying and falls to the floor*

"Ari......Arizona, i can't.... i can't loose her, she.... she means to much for me to loose her" - Carina.

"I know... i know Carina, okay, she will be fine it's Amelia she's one of the best at this job" - Arizona.

"And....and Meredith can't loose another sister" - Carina.