Chapter 8

If Jake would have been the one to find me, three mothes earlier, then surely I would be jumping with joy like a high school girl who got asked out by her crush. But, right now, the thing was totally different. I wanted to be as far from him and put as much space as I could between him and me. But he didn' t seem to realize this cause he started walking towards me.

"Be where you are." All this time I had forgotten about Sidharth, who was just standing there awkwardly, most probably wondering what was happening and who this man was.

"What are you doing here?" Bittereness was slipping off his tongue when he said this. It was like he meant what I was about to do here rather than what I was doing here.

"That's none of your buisness. What are you doing here?"

He gives out a light chuckle. And says in a venomonous voice, "Well lets just say, those people who you are calling friends have compelled me to find out cuase according to them I am the one responsible for you going missing." Oh! Somya must have sent him to find me. Its a relief that they noticed that I was missing.

"Now if you would hurry a bit, I would like to get over this and do something worthful with my time." 

That one sentence hurts, that hurts so much. So now I am not even worthful of his time when a mere two months back he claimed to be head over heals for me. With this hurt, came anger, and with it came sorrow. Right now, I wanted to curl myself up in a ball and cry my heart out and talk my hear out to Bianca. But no, I can't do that. I wouldn't do that. I would not let him the saatisfaction  of seeing me crying. I was stronger that. I have gotten over.

While I said this over my head, a small part of my heart knew that I still haven't gotten over him. I still yearned to be loved by him. Bt I am not going to let those feelings surface, not now, not ever.

Talking a deep breath , I say, "Take me back to them," I wouldn't have exactly said it, but I had no choice other that that. 

Smirking at me he motions me to sit in the car. I follow suit until I am stopped by Sidhart, "Bye, then." I had totally forgotten about Sidharth. He had just been standing there watching Jake and I. I wonder what he thinks of me now. And of him.

"Bye Sidharth. It was nice meeting you." I meant each and every word I said.

"It was nice meeting you too, Siara. I hope we meet again." He extends a hand in my drection and I shake it. 

"If you have finished with all the non-sense then please lets go." A very known male voice of Jake intrudes us and I glare at him. 

I remove my hand from Sidharth's hand and get in Jake's BMW. Even with my less than nothing knowledge about cars, I know thats its not an easy car to get. I wonder where he has got this from.

As Jake starts the ingination, I wave at Sidharth who still stands at the place where we left him. As we drive forward and forward, I loose all site of him. 

Little did I knew at that time, that that was my first and last meeting with him.

------

We had travelled for about fourty minitues with both of us being silent.  I, cause I didn't want to speak to him. And him, because I am not worth his 'time'.  Anyway, I had no intentions of breaking this silence, I was more than anything enjoying it. The only thing to fill the silence was the soft melody of an hindi song filling it. From the radio jockey I catched that it was  a song from Arijit Singh but I didn't cath the title. I didn't understand the song, but I loved how the music flowed in the song.

"What are you doing here?" Jake breaks me away from my spell with the song.

"That's none of your buisness." I didn't know which here he was talking about but any here be it be, my answer would have been the same.

He just sighs as if he expected that and goes back to driving the car. That is just so not Jake-like. But I don't say anything, I just continue listening to the song. 

About half an hour later, he parks in front of the hotel in which we were partying. Relief flods over me when I see Somay, Prachi, Aryan and Rey standing in front of the hotel. 

I quickly jump out of the car and rush to them. Somya is the one who hugs me. I hug her back and before we know it all five of us are having a group hug. Its actually fascinating how I have befriended these people in only a day. They are so very friendly and cares so much. I guess that its about the people of India only. I guess that maybe its in there air only, to care and love people even if you know them or not.

XXJ2IXX

A/N 

Hey guys, I'm so sorry it took so long to update. I was having my exams. I hope you understand that. But now my exams have finished (Finally!) and here is your update. I will try to update more often now that I have ample time. 

I hope that you are still into this book and have not abondoned it. I love you if are still into it. Anyway I'm really tired right now, so I will just go.

Thanks to @eatingtacoswithharry for the banner by the side.

Dedicated to @LonersLover for being an awesome reader.

Oh, and it would be great if one of you could make me some banners and/or covers for this story. I would be forever grateful to you. Ok, I'm signing of. Bye.

Have a good weekend,
Elena